No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sorry about not gitting to take you for a ride in the civic last time you and ross were up here good luck and hit it up hard for hawaii

Comment

• I still want a ride! Hopefully one of these days you'll bring that crazy Fwd drifting up here.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• A couple funny vids of the locost.

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/xv4ZG9VsReg"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/xv4ZG9VsReg" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_wM1JLvBh4"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_wM1JLvBh4" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• whats up alex! i met you at the motoring j style drift event. (i was driving the blue/green s14 with stock suspension ) i was the one that was asking about russell racing and all that stuff.
          it was really cool getting to talk to you and i appreciate you taking the time to be so nice and answer all my questions.
          and thanks for coming out and judging the dday event and bringing out locost. that thing is crazy sick. the steering angle is insane.
          thanks again alex!
          take care.
          Chris

P.S. if you ever finish that suspension write up for 240's could you please post a link here? my friend has access to corner scales and once all my suspension stuff comes in we're gonna tackle the setup on my car and id be very interested in reading what you have to say. thanks man.

Comment

• in Laughlin, I saw you rockin a yellow 86 hoodie...where'd you get that?

Comment

• Chri,
              Yeah, if I ever get around to doing the write, I'll be sure to post it up.

captain,
              Your talking about the 86 hoodie. I stole it from one of my friends cause i was cold. I'm not sure where he got it from. Its ether cypher garage or schikcane or pac rim or driftwell? Think its driftwell but I could be wrong.

Comment

• Hey Alex how is going bro, im a very big fan of yours. You are very good at what you do!

I want to become a drifter one day and maybe well meet who knows?

Anyways I've always been intrigued by the fact that you chose an S2K for a drift car.

Why is that? As far as i know its not the best drift car because of the short wheelbase, lack of torque and body width. Why did you choose the S2K instead of say an AE86 or an S14?

Comment

• I really didnt choose it, RSR did because of thier relations with honda. I took it as a challenge to see if we could make it into a competitive drift car. At first, no one was able to do well with the car, but after some adjusting here and there, it turned into a really good car. Laitly I've been trying to sell off some of my toys so that I can buy one and start making some parts for it.

Comment

• <embed src="http://videos.streetfire.net/vidiac.swf" FlashVars="video=325439c6-92db-425f-a8c2-99900138f5d1" quality="high" bgcolor="#ffffff" width="428" height="352" name="ePlayer" align="middle" allowScriptAccess="sameDomain" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"></embed>

The Locost at Drift Day.

Comment

• When It was on the roll bar, it looked cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer View Post
                        When It was on the roll bar, it looked cool.
                        Yeah, it was way to hard to hold the camera stable by hand.

Comment

• So ya pretty much you kick all *Censored**Censored**Censored*, awesome video, they have to let you run that car in NOPI

Comment

• That locost looks hard!!

What exactly is that thing, did you build it yourself?

How much did u buy it/build it for"?

Sick!!!!

Comment

• You owe me lunch, when and where are you taking me?

Comment

• Alex,
                                You gonna be running the NOPI Nationals in Atlanta?

Comment

Working...
                                X