No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nope, wish I could but i just dont have the time.
    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• do u have any more events for 05 in NorCal? hitting up here for Falken Driftshowoff??

Comment

• Originally posted by 350zFan
        do u have any more events for 05 in NorCal? hitting up here for Falken Driftshowoff??
        Yeah, we could use another surprise visit at Drift Day Norcal September 10th!

Comment

• Also alex, i got a question about the hard top on the s2k..

does a regular person who buys the top, do they have to take out the convertible? or its just another layer over the convertible? thx alex

Comment

• Yo alex.... my rotor's are glazed....
            can i have slotted rotors cut? ive never had them cut so i know they are thick enough..
            or should i just get new rotors...

Comment

• Hey alex, i saw the crash and i dont think ill ever get over it. already there is talk about the car, and your next car. Just to clear things up and talk to my fav. bud...what are ur plans for the s2k, do u have a car u would prefer to drift next year, and if the s2k is gone...( damn i loved that car!!!) what can we expect to see....bye the way..I LOVE U MAN!!! Oh i almost forgot...can I PLEASE get the front bumper??? i have a lil shop and thought it would look nice in my alex shrine, ide be more than happy to pay for shipping, handling, anything...
              Last edited by 240silvia; 08-28-2005, 09:35 PM.

Comment

• Please??? :d

Comment

• SC300???????

Comment

• alex belongs in a 350z and deep down inside, he knows its true.

Comment

• 350zFan,
                      I dont have any plans to go back to nor cal this season.
                      The top is a C West carbon top but I'm not sure if it covers the convertable top or not.

djnarush,
                      Yeah, you should beable to get them cut.

240silvia,
                      Who knows what will happen for next year but they have started to fix the s2k. We have a demo at the Nopi event in atlanta in a few weeks. They will do their best to get the car fixed for that.

hatebbobbarker,
                      LOL
                      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• I forgot to mention that the bumper peices where added to the rafle prizes at the RS*R booth. I took one peice but the rest is already gone.

Comment

• raffle?!?!?! no, ebay !

Comment

• oh well, alex talked to me!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
                              alex belongs in a 350z and deep down inside, he knows its true.
                              +1 i'd like to see alex really drive the sh*t outta the z as you told me after your crash "dont be a f*cken pu$sy..dont lift off the throttle..that was the f*cken gangster drift!"

Comment

• Alex,

i am interested in ordering some bits for a '86 and i have sent an email through your website and club4ag so im not sure if you are getting them or not??

Perhaps you could reply here and give me a contact number for battleversion or send me a pm because i cant send you one?? maybe you have em diabled??

i will await your reply...

Thanks,
                                Ian.

Comment

Working...
                                X