Sick of the Politics?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NismoSigma
    I just wanna drive, i bet all the ole skool drifters dont talk about politics and crap, they just drift and thats it. Its supposed to be a rush not a deppresant. I hate it when people start arguments on forums, its not healthy. Just go out there and drift, and post what youve done. Or ask and answer questions, but dont ask if other people think that this is heading in wrong direction. Theyre all opinions and are all right but no 1 is correct. Just drift, and shut up. DRIFT_shutup
    To create a Shut up and Drift organization, we're still going to have to deal with politics... So to those of you who say shut up and drift... Get a life. Politics is part of life. Learn to live with it.

Matt.

Comment

If you're sick of "politics" then the solution is simple ... dont get involved. Its not like you have to be involved with these organizations, leagues, or tracks to drift. Its a different story if you want to drift professionally or 100% legal, but other than that, none of that stuff is needed. Fact of life man, if you want to be involved with professional/organized level of anything then there will be politics involved. Either deal with it or do your own thing.

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
        If you're sick of "politics" then the solution is simple ... dont get involved. Its not like you have to be involved with these organizations, leagues, or tracks to drift. Its a different story if you want to drift professionally or 100% legal, but other than that, none of that stuff is needed. Fact of life man, if you want to be involved with professional/organized level of anything then there will be politics involved. Either deal with it or do your own thing.
        Hawaiian, I couldn't have said it better myself yo... I guess it's my $*^&ing ADHD that impedes me from saying what I need to say...

Anyways, that's what I meant to say.

Matt.

Comment

Working...
        X