drifting in the north east

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting in the north east

i'm trying to get started and i might be join a goup hopefully. i was just wondering if anyone from this area knew of any places that allow drifting, or places you have got away with drifting. I live in southern New Hampshire so someplace areound there would be shweet.

Bump, someone help this person out if you are around there.

Thanks

Comment

ya, also help me out, tri stater lookin for sum places ? anyone

Comment

Ok, here's the deal. Illegal drift spots are NOT talked about here. It is because drifting on the street is ILLEGAL and drifting.com does NOT IN ANY WAY condone illegal activity. Also, i'm sure many drifters don't want to give away the location of their spots because newbies and cops will become a problem. As for local events near you, I cant help.

Comment

ahha ya i kno i was just kidding, i was actually being more sarcastic and tagalong ish than serious

Comment

Originally posted by driftersil80
            Ok, here's the deal. Illegal drift spots are NOT talked about here.
            i'm looking for legal drifting spots. i alread have a few other "spots". i'm just looking to see if there are legal spots in the area. which i doubt there are. but if so help me out. sorry for the confusion.

Comment

Go to www.DGTrials.com. They promote drifting and gymkhana in the north east.

And if youre willing to drive to NJ, try out Drift Out Wednesdays at the Englishtown teack.

Comment

Working...
              X