No announcement yet.

Fav. Pro Cars?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ is there a diffrence? You know what he ment anyways.

I like the Apexi FD.

Comment

another one is..

the ORC 350Z is one of the bets also its powered buy a built RB26Dett its puts out 600RWHP!!!!! for a drift car thats insane!!!! oh anyone ever know what happend to keiichi comin back into D1? i heard that he's supposeddly(sorry for the spelling) building a S15... im clueless to that!

Comment

takahashi's chaser, and the verosa (sp?) driven by ????

Comment

its not a pro's car, but Crystal Body Yokohama has one of if not the BEST looking widebody 86' EVER!!!!!!!

Comment

..........its all about Ryoji Takada's sleeper A55 Charamant
            and if it can't be him then its Gen Terasaki mastering piloting the 86

Comment

Nobuteru Taniguchi and his S15 both rock!

Comment

Nomuken's totally smoke-worthy 4 door '34. Awesome.

Comment

I really like the new layout of the Apexi FD3S. The red blur looks sweet! Also, Team ORC's previous car, the FC3S, looked pretty awesome, too. Ueno's Soarer was also VERY pretty!

Comment

Originally posted by gladhatter

Nobuteru Taniguchi and his S15 both rock!
                    Whats with the huge Genki sticker on the side of NOBs car? The carbon fiber Evo has one too. Is Genki starting to form a race team with HKS?

As for my favorite drift car...well anything with either RE Amemiya or Veilside on the side of them. I like both those companies but i heard somewhere that those to tuners are bitter rivals. Cant we all just get along?

Comment

I love the Vertex Soarer. I want a SC300 because of that car.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
                        Whats with the huge Genki sticker on the side of NOBs car? The carbon fiber Evo has one too. Is Genki starting to form a race team with HKS?

As for my favorite drift car...well anything with either RE Amemiya or Veilside on the side of them. I like both those companies but i heard somewhere that those to tuners are bitter rivals. Cant we all just get along?
                        Genki is a video game developer. They were one of the developers of the Tokyo Extreme Racer series. Possibly Team HKS and NOB are the basis of a new drift game?

Also, are RE and Veilside rivals? Aren't they companies that offer different products? Veilside is mostly aerotuning, whereas RE Amemiya deals with everything rotary. I don't see how their products directly cross each other, other than the aero.

BTW, the graphics on the Veilside Racing D1 S15 are superbly awesome! Ah... sakura...

Comment

Genki also made the drift specific game "Kaido Battle 1 and 2". Which was a all out touge racing game and it had japans top tuners race cars and D1 cars.

Taniguichi(sp?) and Oridio(sp?) have done a deal with genki called the GRP "genki racing project" where they help out with genki's racing stuff

Man am I illerterate or what?

Comment

1. Rhys Millen's Gto-->I love the sound it makes when he puts the big LS1 to work, but the thing I like about it the most is how the car can absolutely snap itself sideways using torque and quick revving nature of the LS1. The sound, the smoke, first time I saw it I was in love with it.

2. Derric Roger's El Camino-->Derrick you are THE MAN!! Watching that heavy El Camino run with that high strung 350Z was simply inspiring. And you guys did it all on a budget. Can't wait to see how she runs with that new blown LS1. Hehe and you thought the Viper had a flat torque curve

3. Chris Kam's "Camaroku"-->Simply because he was THE FIRST domestic drifter to compete. Seeing the Camaroku drift for the first time was great, it made me feel like there was someone else that wanted to see American Iron go sideways.

4. Ueno's Soarer--> Heavy car with loads of power. And driving a V8 powered 3500lb car I love that.

5. D1 Soarer-->Looks gorgeous, slides beautifully, and just like the Soarer, big, heavy car with loads of power.

6. CrazyHawaiin's Camaro-->You're out there drifting on a budget, and simply because I love the way you absolutely OWN anybody that tries to hate on the domestics.

7. Ueo's AE86-->Built on a budget by an incredilbe driver. Got to where he is with lots of practice and hard work. Ueo is an inspiration to all drifters.

Comment

Working...
                            X