Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone a D1 promoter?

Hey folks,

i was wondering if anyone was a D1 promoter at the last US D1GP event in August. If so, what kind of work did you do, are there perks to the job( money, free admission, etc) I want to see if I could be a promoter for the upcoming D1 event in Feb. I'm eager to know how it was to be a D1 promoter cuz it sounds pretty kick *Censored**Censored**Censored*, thanks

RE:

I was supposed to get free tickets for promoting a few months ago, but it never fell through.

Actually, I think that was Drift-Showoff, so nevermind.

Comment

if you are interested in being a D1 promotor you can email richard@slipstreamglobal.com

Comment

i thought that Option was going to do things them selfs?

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
          i thought that Option was going to do things them selfs?
          no there still together just that D1 is just once a year so Slipstreem made the formula D

Comment

oh? I coulda swore that Option sent out a press release at SEMA that said they were going to do it alone...

Comment

Originally posted by Matto
              oh? I coulda swore that Option sent out a press release at SEMA that said they were going to do it alone...
              naw I was at Sema and talked to everybody they are still using Slipstreem.

Comment

D1 Productions is the new company here in CA in which D1 events will be run under. Whereas D1 was produced by Slipstream solely last year, this year D1 productions has taken a greater role in the facilitation of D1. Slipstream is still a part of the puzzle and will be facilitating certian aspects of the event.

Comment

Working...
                X