Jersey Drifting/Touge/racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jersey Drifting/Touge/racing

I was wondering how many people here in NJ drift and where they go to do it besides Raceway on Wed nights at the end of each month. Are there any other places to do this on a more regular basis?

hey what part of jersey u in? im in japan now but i will be back there in 2 years. when i lived in PA, we would run in the mountains in the poconos. just take route 80 right into PA. i didnt drift then becasue i had a civic si

Comment

I live in Central Jersey.

Comment

aren't dusters FWD ? its not much to drift FWD

there are DGTRIALS events twice a month except this month. most people can barely afford to goto the events twice a month. tires are expensive

Comment

yea what Vosko said ....

Friday and Weds once a month....

DGTrials.com

go there... read.....

Comment

Well Im a drifter too, ya! Anyway I live in northern NJ, in Morris county. I drift only in nights at the industrial parks around here. Got no money for the DGtrials and rite now I got no money to buy me tires, sigh, well thats everybodiy elses life on drifting.

Comment

Here in Middlesex county there really is no place that I can do it at because its either all suburbia or major highways. There are a few industrial parks, but they all have either one or more of the following: bored cops patroling the area, bored security guards patroling the area, and tons of railroad tracks. Spedning time in those areas will cost alot, not just in tires but tickets and suspension repairs. Thats why I'm looking for some other places.

Comment

Originally posted by godigy
                Well Im a drifter too, ya! Anyway I live in northern NJ, in Morris county. I drift only in nights at the industrial parks around here. Got no money for the DGtrials and rite now I got no money to buy me tires, sigh, well thats everybodiy elses life on drifting.
                oh man, where do you go, what industrial parks ? pm me with more info maybe ill join you.

and yoo, if u wanna find sum nice mts go to the pocanos, theyve ive found sum spots thier hey allblack, when you come back to the states we gotta chill bro

ill be coming out to dg trials next year hopefully, i wanna meet all the people that live around my way, cuz i like riding with a crew instead of myself sometimes
                Last edited by Wayne; 08-19-2004, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X