Redline TV now on DVD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Redline TV now on DVD

If you missed any of Redline's 6 episodes, you can catch re-runs all summer long, but now there is also a DVD available. See the commercial this Saturday!

Season 1 of Redline TV is now taking pre-order's for their DVD

Catch NEARLY 3 HOURS of content, including 1 hour
    of never before seen bonus footage!

These include:
    • Segments from the TV show that were never aired
    • Exclusive interviews with Japanese and American pro drivers
    • In-car, high performance driving footage from the Streets of Willow Race Track
    • Japanese Grand Touring Championship (JGTC) racing footage from behind the wheel with Japan's top drivers.
    • Behind the scenes commentary with Zack Siglow-Producer/Director

There is an Easter Egg imbedded in one of the segments where a car gets a flat tire, but only an experienced driver will be able to find it. IF you find it, we'll send you a custom Redline-TV decal for your car when you go to our website to tell us where the flat tire is.

Due the incredible demand from the TV audience, the DVD is back ordered for two weeks. We will ship all orders received on a first come first serve basis beginning Monday, August 30, 2004.

www.Redline-TV.com

i don't get it, why the hell do they have Japanese lettering on an english dvd. hell, my D1 dvd didn't have any trace of Japanese words evenwhen it was in Japanese with english subtitles. will anyone please explain this to me?

Comment

^goin jdm TyPe yo!....j/k...wow it's on dvd already...but showin re-run....i think someone loss money and tryin to regain some back...

Comment

This is good. I'm always asleep or driving at an event when this show was aired...Now maybe I can get a chance to see it for the first time.

Comment

DRIFTING.com will try to get a few copies for the online store once this title is released.

sales@drifting.com

DRIFTING.com STORE

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
            ^goin jdm TyPe yo!....j/k...wow it's on dvd already...but showin re-run....i think someone loss money and tryin to regain some back...
            If only you could read the Japanese on it,and you thought engrish was bad,talk about second rate job,I mean fifth rate.

What was it you were trying to say on the cover?

Comment

Ahhhgggg.... Must... resist... can't.... fight... she is so hot. Those Lancer Evos are too sexy! I guess I'll get it. Besides getting it for the hot cars on the front... I haven't even seen one episode yet.

Comment

So is this a sign that redline's being cancelled?

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                  If only you could read the Japanese on it,and you thought engrish was bad,talk about second rate job,I mean fifth rate.

What was it you were trying to say on the cover?
                  Yeah they really effed up that katakana. But anyway, this is good...I get a chance to see the few episodes I missed.

Comment

Originally posted by FreightPheen
                    So is this a sign that redline's being cancelled?
                    Highly unlikely. Several Episodes received record breaking ratings and this DVD is already backordered from all the pre-orders. We should see it back next season as long as the sponsors can provide the funding.

Here is a small video clip from the 1st episode -

http://www.jgtcusa.net/movies/RedlineTV_Small.wmv

Comment

He's right...

...the episodes did fairly well and thanks to the input of many here, we feel that they got better towards the end of the season.

Now, with that said, I can't reveal too much but I can tell you that discussions among the sponsors are underway about next season.

We must all bear in mind that the beauty of the name "Redline" is that the name is generic enough so that the content can be flexible and that this in no way restricts the program to covering one segment of the market....could be interesting if it diversifies....could likewise be interesting if it focuses more on one segment, so we'll see.

In any case, assuming drifting continues to play an important part of the next season, I'm sure due consideration will be given to the thoughts, wishes and suggestions of the members of this and other drifting forums.

We're in repeats until September right now and all indications from Spike are that the show was a success. Thank you all for your feedback.

Comment

Mr. Lieberman, give me a job... I need a job... I'm very qualified to do video production. I do have an extensive resume...

Matt.

Comment

Well here's an actual piece of input that would be useful.Correct the katakana.It doesn't make any sense after the redo.It looks like after the redo,you just stuck some random katakana on there.

I'll put it in romaji for the english readers and you can tell me how much sense it makes

reddo soon.terego

As you can see,it's all downhill after the redo.

It should be ƒŒƒhƒ‰ƒCƒk and if you want,add ƒ`ƒ”ƒB.Which is how you'd spell Redline Tv.The current katakana just looks silly to everyone who can read it.I know the majority of your audience can't read it,and thinks it's mAd jDm tIgHt yO!!! But it still shouldn't be skipped over.

Comment

tell spike they don't show enough MXC because you work for them right?

Comment

can you tell them to cancel "reality of speed".

I think that show is a joke ^_^ but i'm not going to get in details with that , and add that wasted 30mins to Redline TV so you guys get an hour time slot.

Comment

Working...
                              X