Drifting Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Games

I live in New England and as you know it snows alot here. so in the winter I get bored easily. If anyone knows of any drifting video games (for pc) tell me.

go download LFS, its a really fun game(i used tweak to make my turbo have a v-12 rated at 5000+hp )

www.liveforspeed.net

Comment

http://www.valusoft.com/products/initialdmtnveg.html

DRIFT_TO_VICTORY

Drive to survive as you drift through treacherous mountain curves immersed in the world of INITIAL D®. Battle over glory, passion, pain and revenge against tough street racing teams. Pick your team, ignite your engine and defend your turf.

• Race for your honor against the toughest teams on the mountain pass.

• Rally as the Akina Speed Stars, Night Kids, Red Suns or Impact Blue, or take them all on as Tak to rule the mountain roads.

• Accelerate for maximum velocity through multiple races to unlockbonus tracks and music from the INITIAL D anime.

• Maintain control through Duct Tape Deathmatches that only the most experienced could survive.

DRIFT_OR_DIE

Showdown on the Mountain
      Navigate the treacherous winding roads of Mount Akina, Myogi, Akagi and Usui behind the wheel of 8 racing speedsters.

Defend Your Turf
      Pick your allegiance then pick your opponents—Tak, the Akina Speed Stars, Night Kids, Red Suns and Impact Blue are all primed for a heart-stopping mountain showdown.

World-Class Machines
      Plow through turns with awesome drifts and gutsy maneuvers that will leave the competition in the dust.

Danger on the Downhill
      Make a mistake speeding up a hairpin mountain pass and you may be forgiven; make a mistake on the way down and pay the ultimate price.

Infinite Potential
      Outmaneuver and outwit your opponents to improve
      your Power, Acceleration, Traction and Response.

Comment

TAKUMI!!!

Matt.

Comment

Originally posted by INFO

Plow through turns
          Sounds about right for people that play these games in the arcade, I had the horrible experience of seeing the "best guy in the area" racing in the arcade version of Inital D. I almost threw up.

Comment

If anyone has the Live for speed key number that is required to use full version, could you give it to me if you don't mind. If you don't want to give it away that's ok too, I respect that.

Comment

u try looking on kazaa cuz the have a lot of cracks and keys there thats where i got mine......

Comment

Originally posted by INFO

DRIFT_TO_VICTORY

Drive to survive as you drift through treacherous mountain curves immersed in the world of INITIAL D®. Battle over glory, passion, pain and revenge against tough street racing teams. Pick your team, ignite your engine and defend your turf.

• Race for your honor against the toughest teams on the mountain pass.

• Rally as the Akina Speed Stars, Night Kids, Red Suns or Impact Blue, or take them all on as Tak to rule the mountain roads.

• Accelerate for maximum velocity through multiple races to unlockbonus tracks and music from the INITIAL D anime.

• Maintain control through Duct Tape Deathmatches that only the most experienced could survive.

DRIFT_OR_DIE

Showdown on the Mountain
                Navigate the treacherous winding roads of Mount Akina, Myogi, Akagi and Usui behind the wheel of 8 racing speedsters.

Defend Your Turf
                Pick your allegiance then pick your opponents—Tak, the Akina Speed Stars, Night Kids, Red Suns and Impact Blue are all primed for a heart-stopping mountain showdown.

World-Class Machines
                Plow through turns with awesome drifts and gutsy maneuvers that will leave the competition in the dust.

Danger on the Downhill
                Make a mistake speeding up a hairpin mountain pass and you may be forgiven; make a mistake on the way down and pay the ultimate price.

Infinite Potential
                Outmaneuver and outwit your opponents to improve
                your Power, Acceleration, Traction and Response.

Don't touch this game with a 1,000,000 foot pole.Belive me,the physics are more fudged up than Michael Jacksons face.There's a reason why this game is sitting in the bargain bins.If you want an Initial D game,import Special Stage.

Oh yeah,this game also got a beautiful 0 in a game review over at IGN.

http://rr.pc.ign.com/rr/007/007561.html

If 0/10 games are your thing,by all means,buy this game.I can't see any use for this besides an expensive frisbee.

Comment

Just buy the dang whole game of LFS... it's only like $22 and you'll help support them. It's not like they're ripping everyone off and producing an inferior product. (Hmm... reminds me of Initial D: Mountain Vengeance)

People who scam them of full versions will just sour them from evolving the game. Use a crack if you don't have any respect for Scawen or anyone else on the development team.

Comment

dont buy the full version yet, youll just be wasteing your money..the new version will be coming out later this year

Comment

fck Mt Vengance, just find an arcade with Initial D: Arcade stage and buy a card with your car on it.

Comment

Look what I did

I was really bored so I downloaded a demo of a Gran Touring game. then i set the car up all wrong so it would drift... here are the results.
                        Attached Files

Comment

more pics

more pics
                          Attached Files

Comment

more

more
                            Attached Files

Comment

another

another picture