No announcement yet.

FC Engine Questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

take the black FC to Mexico lol just take it, take it, take it, TAKE IT lol.

Comment

Anarx-
      Did u post in hte right fourm?
      I know I'm really tired, but that made no sense to me regaring this topic!!

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTING=RICE

Apex seal kit: $834.46
        One thing. Thats the carbon set. The Steel set is $973.96
        I dont think the guy plans on driving at 8k + all the time.
        On a side not i know a guy that will sell me a rebuilt N/A motor for $900...

Comment

wak wak wak you sound like charlie browns teacher well here is the estimate yea Im a dipshit for scannin it upside down but youll hopefully get the picture being 18 and knowing everything.
          Attached Files

Comment

grand total for all the parts
            Attached Files

Comment

yea 2900 and I dont know my sh't and yea the estimate is in my shop name something you with the backyard attitude will never have. Oh yea and a pick off my phone of my FD get a life iv forgot more about cars than you and six of your friends will ever know.
              Attached Files

Comment

yea and one more from modified yea biaaaatch its been featured in Modified magazine. And yours was what the Auto Trader. My wheels cost more than your whole damn car and you wanna talk smac to me. I got more in my ignition than you got in the bank. better know what your up against before you get crazy.
                Attached Files
                Last edited by driftxtreem; 12-08-2003, 05:00 AM.

Comment

then they just (f u c k e d) you over becuase your S t u p i d

Comment

like an 18 year old wish you had balls as big as your mouth Im done with you punk hope to run into you sometime.

Comment

same here b i t c h just becuase you have anf fd don't mean your the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterX
                        same here b i t c h just becuase you have anf fd don't mean your the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
                        yea but I got more than you and what was that coment about rotary engines I dont know HHHMMMM lets see you are what 18 and I had my first rotary when I was a freshmen in high school so lets see yea I think I started before you were even a gleam in your daddys eyes and a pain in your mommas side Class of 83. what you all think your the first yep young and attitude such a shame.

Comment

who said i was 18

Comment

you still here give it up i owned you and your buddie to many times.

Comment

you sound like and 18 year old great reply man you own nothing since i have only started posting today dip s h i t
                              Last edited by DrifterX; 12-08-2003, 05:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DrifterX
                                you sound like and 18 year old great reply man you own nothing since i have only starting posting dip s h i t
                                HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA LOL your killing me man stop oh my god the laughter hurts

Comment

Working...
                                X