No announcement yet.

What is Tray Sliding?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tray Sliding is so funny! I've seen it done at BurgerKing. Good stuff, well until the trays ware down and your tires start making contact

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
      What is jogging to football?
      i think he is making the analogy that tray sliding is nothing like drifitng at all. my friend has an rsx and back in high school a few years ago, we would go to the local in and out and steal the trays that were sitting by the trash bins. Thinking back, we must have looked like clowns running in, swiping a bunch of trays and then leave.

Comment

twisted is kinda close...im saying that a lot of people go out and slide around in trays thinking they are drifting...when in essence they may be using certain correction skills but thats it.....

if you go out and jog youre moving your body faster than walking and youre almost making a running movement but not quite even that and that is such a small portion of what is necessary to play football....

therefore, traysliding at its base very moderately related to drifting, as is jogging to football.

and if you dont understand my analogy dont automatically assume im being the idiot....is it smarter to automatically denounce that which you dont understand, or seek the meaning because its possible above your current thinking level?
        Last edited by Spy001; 08-24-2004, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Working...
        X