Ask Andy Yen something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ask Andy Yen something!

If you want to ask Andy Yen something, here's where you can!

Well... that's if he ever replies.

Anyways, hey Andy. I was wondering what 180 kit do you have on your car. Someone told me who made it, but it seemed to have slipped my mind. Can you refresh my memory? Thanks.

Oh yeah, bring back Gloomy!

What is that red cat with the claws mean?

What made you decide on that color for your car?

I love your haircut, what hair products do you use to hold up your hair?

Who painted your helmet?

Matt.

Comment

The red cat is actually a replacement for the pink panda called Gloomy. It's a Japanese cartoon character type thing, and is awesome.
      Attached Files

Comment

So what does Gloomy have to do with racing?

Matt.

Comment

heres an easier way to get in contact with him:

1. go to his profile.
          2. look at his AIM name.
          3. use his AIM name.
          4. BUT DONT ALL DO IT AT ONCE!

thats how i got in contact.

Comment

just to start off, to be honest with u all i work late hours and i dont really get online that offten and i dont like to type cause my spelling sucks... but to get closer with the fans i will make a effort to check this all the time and improve on my spelling. last of all please dont ask me stupid questions, not to be mean but think about the questions before u guys ask thats all. forgive me for being so blunt.

counter lock
            i was rocking a rando kit from japan before i *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed it up at atlanta, luckly i was sponsored by DRFT ( thanks ken from Motorex) that they supplied me with a Front bumper made out of this crazy stuff that allowes it to flex n stuff with the side skirts( for mosr info look up motorex or just give them a call, thanks again Ken at motorex). the side skirts were also provided from DRFT and i looks bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* and also the front bumper has the option of getting those canerds( i think thats how u spell?) which add a extra touch to the front end. the rear i dont think DRFT has nething for the car so Clay the owner got some rear fins from god knows where but ill get back to u when i find out. and the wing and mirrors are from APR racing. i like tall wings and my theory is eather u go big or go home so i got the tallest one they have to offer and i think they are looking in to making a taller one.
            also i missed Gloomy alot but because of the cost just to run gloomy we would be broke by the 2nd round of FD so we had to give it up. i asked my friend Rick ( a famous underground taging artist also the same persone that did the crazy think on Alex P car do up something that can take over Gloomy. so with Clay the woner of autolink and the car having a pet cat and also the other owner named KITTY i just thoungt about havign a cat as a character......i missed gloomy.

Craftsman
            the claws are jsut to have something simler to Gloomy so i wouldnt have to loose Gloomy completly. the helment is a stock paint job from Shoei and i think its called orbit and about stupid questions i used Dep i think to hold my hair up just for texas event. cause i had a meeting with people and i cant show up with a mohawk....... the reason i wanted a charactor on the side of the car is cause its Drifting, anything goes and it gives a charactor to the crowd of what autolink, me and the car is like. to have our own character. wish i had picutres of my old car before events i would have victora secrets modles on my car n stuff, remember it fun so keep it fun for the crowd and for your self!

also if u aim me please start off by saying like hi im bla bla bla, cause i dont know u so just give me a heads up on your name so i know who im talking to.... thats all.
            Last edited by A.YEN; 08-23-2004, 03:21 AM.
            DRIVE SAFE ANDY YEN SWING Battle

Comment

I just have to say, Gloomy Bear owns. Haha.

Comment

Gloomy is dope...last year i had to go to the main store in Osaka to get the white and grey gloomy. I got the whole set now

Comment

Working...
                X