No announcement yet.

Real Norcal Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not make a SCDA? and host one here in SouthSide?

Just host enough to make up the money that was lost?

I mean, we dont have an event here in San Diego, and we're WAAAYYYY south.

Just a though. You guys can contact me to find you guys location to hold it to.

NorCal people are just hurting themselves, if they dont support their only event.

If you open a venue here in SD, trust me, you wont be sorry ^_^ we're 1k+ strong here.

Comment

Originally posted by PhoPower
      They can go somewhere else for free to have fun and drift...

I understand that the NCDA is our only NorCal event but alot of the drifters I know do go out and drift for free in the mountains Initail D style...

I wounder if the NCDA has asked to rent the Alemeda Navle Base's old runway? It should be cheaper than renting Altimont Raceway.

Comment

Originally posted by Drk_drftr
        I understand that the NCDA is our only NorCal event but alot of the drifters I know do go out and drift for free in the mountains Initail D style...

I wounder if the NCDA has asked to rent the Alemeda Navle Base's old runway? It should be cheaper than renting Altimont Raceway.
        They have tried that place. They turned drifting down.

Comment

Maybe the norcal drifters dont like to be in those mainstream events. Maybe they want to be as underground and silent as possible.

Comment

Im glad i live in New Hampshire. We have loads of sick roads, not alot of cops, and hardly anyone knows anything about drifting. Good luck with cali drifting.

Comment

id go but 1- i cant really afford to drive in it. 2 - I REALLY cant afford to drive in it and have my car break out there. For me it is cheaper to drift on the nice togue 5 minutes from my house. Call me a poser if you like.

Comment

Your not a poser. Only a dum@ss would pay money to drive a car on a track. Personally ill stick to the streets.

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...6791#post96791

Comment

Originally posted by Erkumi
                    Your not a poser. Only a dum@ss would pay money to drive a car on a track. Personally ill stick to the streets.
                    Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
                      Are you serious?
                      Oh wait i dont know if im serious. Hold on, oh wait, im not sure, wait a second. Of course im serious. Why do people always ask that frigin question"are you serious". I wouldnt have said it if i didnt mean it. Of course around where i live their is hardly any cops, Alot of drivable roads, and hardly any cars at night.

Comment

Same thing around here. The sheriffs department and county cops don't really care that much as long as you don't endanger people. In this county there is a 10 o'clock no-noise rule.. not that they care much. I completely smoked out the intersection up by the highway (Intersects with my road.. I won't get specific), just got pulled out after a nice 20 second power brake as a sheriff drives the other way with a thumbs-up out the window. Either he thought it was funny, or he really didn't care, either of which work for me...

And there are a LOT of roads around this area that are prime for drifting, or at least high-speed grippy time.
                        | | |
                        V V V
                        Would YOU drift it?
                        Attached Files

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
                          !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have drifted roads like that!! =)

Comment

this is TP | sil-beer

norcal drifter guy...i was banned cause i ranted

anyways i know quite a few people who i could get to come
                            BUT we are poor and if our cars break yes we will be *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ed

and all of us have work
                            not everyone can jus take the day off ya know some people are broke and have to work weekends
                            we dont all drive FDs rich boy :P

plus we do have a very driftable road 5 mins from the house so....eh whynot

sorry to ncda but maybe you should pay our bills or something then we can come

oh yeah and that looks a lot like the road we drive up here

LIKE THE ONE WE ALMOST DIED ON PETER :P jk you had it under control

Comment

Funny you should associate death and that road.

Three weeks ago a drunk guy driving an Integra went right over the side at over 40mph. Close to a 1000' drop to the Illinois River (no, because it's the Illinois River doesn't necesarily put us in Illinois.. yep, it's in the hickvilles of Southern Oregon) and the only person that died was the only person wearing a safety belt, sober, and was caught by an airback.

I wasn't there to witness, however I was told he was impaled by a tree limb.

The driver was charged with wreckless endangerment (2 counts), one wreckless endangerment of a minor (1 count), Driving Under the influence, posession of marijuana, contributing to the delinquency of a minor, speeding, and a wreckless driving charge. He should have been charged with Murder and Manslaughter charges. I hope this guy goes to jail for a long, long time.

Sound pretty cool?
                              I hope nobody out there is ever, Ever stupid enough to go and F*ck up yourself, or somebody elses lives by driving drunk. And if I ever, ever hear anybody say they drive better when their stoned out of their friggin minds, I'm going to kick the living crap out of him. Don't do it. It's not worth it.

______
                              I knew this guy's kid brother from school. Never seen anybody cry that much since 9/11. And even that was no match for this...

Comment

i know this thread is dead but i think i should add some input.

1st i never even heard of ncda and 2nd dae is right we got some roads( like artika's but less dangerous very less) bout 5-10mins from my place...cops arent that bad too unless you just do a fat burn-out in front of him.....anyways drifting low profile is fun for me it's not like i'm goin to be the next keiichi or something.....i thinks there is going to be a Formula D in sept.11 in sonoma and i might go if i aint busy(school work) but i hope to see some nocal guys there to represent......

here's why most norcal guys(not implying all) dont drift in comps........there not ready and poor......there i said it

Comment

Working...
                                X