RD26 350Z?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RD26 350Z?

i forgot who's car it was. but it has a rb26 in the 350z. i think it was izumida. i dont feel like watching my video again. but its a white and blue 350.

anyone got pics of that car and the swap?

yeah it is ORC and Top Secret tuned z33.
    i'm pretty sure Top SEcret did all the motor works.

Comment

here ya go

izumida 350z
      Attached Files

Comment

yeh i would love more pics of that beast too... there arent many floating around here... it's prob my fav d1 car.... here's one that i have
        Attached Files

Comment

one more...
          oh btw mods, maybe this should be in the pics and vids section...
          Attached Files

Comment

i didnt know wich section to ask in.

600ps in that car. geeze..... hehe. izumida needs to get used to that car now! hehe.

Comment

What about the 700ps AWD Z33 at Pikes Peak?

Comment

i'll post a pic when i get home, in school right now. I have the one where he's drifting and you can see the big fireball out the exhaust and another where he's probably hailing a$$ on the straight

Comment

ooh thats a awsome swap!

Comment

Since the Skyline is retired in JGTC, isnt nissan using the RB26 to power theyre 350z's?

Comment

acctualy in jgtc thier probably using the SR just like alot of the skylines, i havent read up about it in a while so my info might be a lil off but i know that the skylines would get a weight handicap if they had the RB, now i dont know if this applied to 300 or 500 or both, it was the same with the supras also, most of them used the 3sgte(MR2 motor) the TOMS/CASTROL and DENSO/SARD supras both used the 3sgte, i think the pensoil skyline was sr powered?

Comment

i thought that for the last little bit when the skylines were still racing that they were using VQ's.... but i am not really sure about that.... so then maybe if the skylines were running vq's then the fairlady's would maybe be using vq's still also...

Comment

yeah, towards the end of their run, JGTC skylines were using twin turbo VQ30 engines. The 350z's that took their place are still using the same engine. Supras are now using a TRD prepped 5.7L V8 3UZ engine from the Lexus cars

Comment

any pics of it in action????????????

Comment

now i want action pics. hehe. i have'em on video. but i'd like some pics. i like the way that thing sounds too.

are there links to bigger pictures? i'd like to print'em out at work and put'em on my wall

Comment

Working...
                              X