No announcement yet.

Can this car drift?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any car be it fwd and rwd can drift. Driftings a waste anyway, Might aswell not discriminate against drivetrain venues.

Comment

RE:

Yeah, for real! There's only one thing more useless than drifting, and that's you.

Comment

you love me dont you

Comment

Your location sums you up real nice and neat. Go away. Sad too cause I believe that everyone deserves a chance. Read 2 of your posts now and you need to roll out of here.

Comment

Dude... why the hell are you on this forum?!?! if YOUR going to discriminate drifting then get the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* OFF! nobody wants a guy who comes in and starts saying things like drifting=rice and then act like you know OOOO so much. just get off this forum if your gonna start saying why drift? we like it. its what WE do. if you dont like it go talk on some gripping forum. but dont come here and then expect to be treated kindly. dumbass

Comment

NO! NOBODY *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING LOVES YOU. WHY WOULD THEY!?!? DRIFTING ISNT RICE! YOU ARE! NOW GET THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* OUT!

Comment

does anyone have any tissue? *sniff* *sniff* you got me in tears. driftings real fun. people need to stop taking it so seriously though.

Comment

Don't really have to take it seriously but maybe take the forum a little more seriously. You and your posts look like a 14 year old who has nothing better to do or someone from another site that feels that it's their duty to come here and ruffle feathers. No need for it. If you don't like it, leave. If you do, stay. Be glad to have you but act a little more mature. Change your name, location and act like an adult if you are one.

You may not agree with everything we say but this is our forum. We like it and like to help out anyone else that does. By you posting crap like that, it drag's the whole site down.

Comment

Right on ghost....I think its great that your here and posting and all but i mean change the name and try to be a bit more mature with certain things including telling drifters to grip srry if like i sound really pissed off or anything but seriously man dont come here and start acting like that. ya i dont drive. i dont drift. my friends do. i've done my research but i mean your acting like a young immature kid who doesnt understand that this is a DRIFTING forum not a GRIPPING forum. so just drop it. get out or be more mature about things.

Comment

cry me a river. I was just mad they deleted my other name. At least you guys are being the bigger people about things. And yes ACDtrueno im 14 with an rx7 and a license in LA. And im a college student and can't differentiate between a drifting/gripping forum...what has the world come to?

Comment

We didn't delete your name so get out of our moms c-nt!!!

Deleted my name too. Sucks but hey.

Comment

a lot of accounts were deleted..so stop b!tching about it guy

Comment

Just about everybody's names got deleted. what makes you so special as to have the right to start giving the boards *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*? you just simply start over.and were you trying to offend me because i cant drive legally i mean if the best you can do is rag on a 13 yr old then you know what go ahead, but thats pretty dam sad. and your sarcasm didn't really make sense.....

Comment

I thought i just got deleted for being an *Censored**Censored**Censored*. i didnt know everyone else did i dont come on here much. And acdtrueno, just stay in school.

Comment

STOP WHINING!!! I'M A COP YOU IDIOT!!!!

Oh yeah, Heya all

Comment

Working...
                                X