ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you guys go to drift events looking to buy stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you guys go to drift events looking to buy stuff?

Just curious, a lot of people have booths at Formula D and Irwindale, I just wanted to see how many actually go buy stuff.
    Yes
    10.00%
    No
    15.00%
    Maybe, if i see something i like, i'll spend the money
    75.00%

i know i do sometimes.
    usually it is to just buy a t shirt or something random.

Comment

I tried not to buy things initally, but let's just saying I'm bringing alot of extra money this time to Irwindale...

At Houston, I didn't expect to spend anything. I walked around expecting to watch some racing...

Guys if you can, buy Battle Version parts at the events. Alex Pfeiffer could always use your support.

Matt.

Comment

cmon now...56views and 5 votes????

Comment

i try to get as many free goodies as possible.

Comment

I'm most likley to get something like a t shirt, maybe a sticker or some cool JDM toy that I haven't seen before.

Comment

i dont usually sometimes..

Comment

so knowing that you can get the same shirts and dvd's at Drifting.com do you still prefer to buy em cash in person at the event?

Comment

For me, yeah, I'd rather get the product now and see it in person than wait for it to come in the mail.

Comment

^^yea same here i usually wait till an event i got that on the scene drift battle for 20 bucks exact no tax no shipping

Comment

i bought some gloves at d1 for all the pros to sign, thats about it.
                      ray are you still with veilside or are you jsut doing this battle garage thing?

Comment

Working...
                      X