This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Minute Formula D Finale info!!!

Record setting presale tickets and 80 vendors, 10 semi rigs, and over 50 drift competitors set the stage for what could be the biggest drift event yet!!

Tickets from Arizona, Utah, Hawaii, South Carolina, Colorado, Nevada, Texas, Florida, Michigan and as far off the map as Okinawa, Norway and Sweden have been purchased for this event.

Event times are from 3pm-10pm

Please arrive early as parking sells out early at Irwindale

500 Speedway Drive
    Irwindale, California 91706
    Main: (626) 358-1100

Last minute news updates

- 2nd place points leader Chris Forsberg smashed into the wall damaging the suspension in his Motorex 350z. Sources say that the car will be ready for Sunday

- Samuel Hubinette and Rhys Millen were spotted practing tandem at the practice session Thursday. It seems as both are ready for Sunday. Rhys Millen GTO's is in new form and we hear that it is keeping many drivers guessing about this insane drift car

- Tony Angelo continues to amaze in the Endless 350Z. He along with Chris Forsberg were taking both Z's to the extreme limit last Thursday at Irwindale. Tony is looknig for a podium finish at the finale

- Tiger Racing's Sam smashed hard into turn 4 destroying his 240SX. He is out of the main event

- Vaughn Gittin is to have rumored to hit the wall as well but Falken sources say that he will make Sunday's event

- Ken Gushi's new ride seems to be having motor issues. He had to end practice early on Thursday. The 4th place in points drift kid is planning on making it however.

- Another Gushi, Ken Gushi's dad will make his professional debut in his Gushi Auto built AE 86

- Probably the story of the week is how much steering angle the RSR team and Gary Castillo (Design Craft Fab) were able to get out the Honda S2000. The cars seems amazing and Alex (8th in points) may be able to pull out his best performance of the year in this new ride.

- Monday 9pm everyone on this forum is envited to join us in our year end banquet and party with all the teams and drivers at Key Club in West Hollywood. www.keyclub.com

See you at Irwindale!!!!

man someone better take some pics cause i wanna see some action

Comment

bump pics, man I want vids vids vids!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

this event its gonna be cool...props to RYAN HAMPTON!!! YOU KNOW YOURE MY MEN, SO GO N REPRESENT THE CLAN....

Comment

That Rocks! damn I wish I had some money!!!

Comment

Sounds like a badass event!

Comment

is that the hole list of where formula d is going...think or know if its gona come around oregon or washington...?!?cuz that would be bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* wana go see it ...

Comment

ken's dad competing is gonna be sweet...

Alex in the s2k is gonna be even sweeter...who said hondas can't drift? yay go s2k...

Comment

Originally posted by sr ^Drifter
                  is that the hole list of where formula d is going...think or know if its gona come around oregon or washington...?!?cuz that would be bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* wana go see it ...
                  eh....i think Formula D meant people from Norway, Okinawa,Texas ect..have purchased tickets to come see the event...
                  as far as your question about Formula D making its way to Oregon or Washington there is a possibility that in the near future Formula D will be held somewhere in the northwest...
                  Seattle has been mentioned but no confirmation....and don't expect it in the 2005 line-up....but some time in the near future

Comment

so will this one have the gushi vs gushi i heard about a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by FD3S_pilot
                      man someone better take some pics cause i wanna see some action
                      don't worry. it's takin care of already

Comment

please have live updates

Comment

ken gushi's dad... drifting... WOW!

Comment

We got some AMAZING pictures this weekend! Check out our site tomorrow night and the pics should be up!
                            www.blur2ed.com
                            under event coverage.

Comment

Formula D, (FEEDBACK)
                              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=7848

Formula D Sonoma (PHOTOS)
                              http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=7865

There are too many Formula D "feedback" and "photo" threads. Please post in just one thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X