hey just an intro.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hey just an intro.

hey i just wanted to say hi to everyone been looking at this site for sometime but never posted till now, heres a pic of my car sorry for the size the only pic i have online, this is a pic of my car at the nor cal drift event at buttonwillow raceway, i live in bakersfield so i stopped by to meet people. i have a passion for drifting, i have been this way for about 3 years, just moved from miami to be closer to the action also cuz miami florida sucks *Censored**Censored**Censored*, but i hope to meet some cool people on here especially people that love what i love.

Cool Welcome!

Comment

Welcome.

We need more older Drifters in here.

Nice setup.

I have an FC also.
      88 N/A

Fully stock.
      Still looking for good mods.

What do you have in yours?

Comment

Welcome.. Glad to see another FC driver. You can check mine out in the link in my sig

Comment

Hey Welcome, Nice FC...flat black is cool.

Comment

sorry couldnt help myself. Hope you dont mind. http://www.sromagazine.com/events/al...7-0727_img.jpg[/URL] Thats a pic of his motor. Looks pretty nice but could use a little cleaning

Comment

actually thats not my motor i just wish, they made it seem like it was my motor, thats some guy with a 13btt in it, its pretty cool. my car is basicly stock except for some dp race springs and the wheels, oh and lsd which i still havent had a chance to check what typ eof lsd it is but one of these days i will, its cool to see other fc drifters out there. i have to say drifting an fc is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* but once you get used to it its cool. i used to do alot of autocross in florida with my 87 supra but that got real boring especially when your up against turbo z06's. basicly i drift 1) the expressions and screams of my passengers, 2) the uncontrolable smile i have at all times 3) cuz its the best.

Comment

Damn i coulda swore that was your car. Same color and everything. Haha thats cool tho.

Comment

yeah sucks for the guy that put the money and work into the other one, that fc had almost all the interior of the 3rd gen the engine, and entire driveline from a fd and i think the rear end as well, i was impressed, but he wasnt very good at drifting even though he had a reallly good car oh well.

Comment

Working...
                  X