No announcement yet.

Project "anti-rice"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LMAO, I saw "Powered By Chevrolet" pads, with "chevrolet" in Kanji, at Pep Boys today.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTING=RICE
      All of you are idiots. Theres more rice in this forum then at an import showoff.
      bwahahahahaha

Comment

how do you write Cheverolet in Kanji..............Not. And what about the rice I love the rice Pays my bills puts money in my project cars and also brings some hot lookin hunnys to the shop. And whats with all this wing crap almost every drift car you see has a wing. And a pipe and tons of stickers and were the hell was this thresd goin when it started. I think the true meening of rice is the overblown definition of it being from a rice producing nation like Japan, Korea, and them stlanty islands over here. You drive a Toyota your drivin rice.

Comment

Oh and one more thing Drift Xtreme has neon and stickes and wings and "fart cans"

anyone think they can beet em
          and you should see the rice thy drive on the streets

Comment

I still suggest messing with the car and selling it on ebay.Think about,you invest $200-300 and come out with almost $10,000+.Spend a little money,make a lot of money.$10,000 can do a lot,unless you want to work hard for it.

Comment

Here ya go...

Comment

lets get rid of this... its mostly flames, n thats not wat we were talkin bout. rice is fun to laugh at for me, so i like seeing the pics, and would think it would be really funny for him to rice his car. but i would also rather sell it for a 240, and get to drifting. and the term 'ricer' is not well defined, i have seen many meaning. if you think some1 elses car is rice, they mite think your car is rice. its all opinion. lets get back to the real topic... DRIFTING. hope i did not hurt anyones feeling, just my opinion. if u dont like it, pm me with ur comments. thats what we should do. if we want to flame some1, pm them. just a suggestion.

Comment

You hurt MY feelings!

Comment

Originally posted by gladhatter

Here ya go...

hahahahahahah. THat guys a member here to.

Comment

Working...
                    X