• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    on top of being after 1 in the mourning
    morning

Comment

Well hell there wasnt any drifting until close to 4pm in the afternoon, doesnt anyone think thats alittle late?

Also guys bad news for the HellCo fans, the driver put it into the wall at an earlier point and bent the frame, so he didnt participate, i spoke with the driver earlier, i was abit dissapointed i wanted to see it run.

New rear brakes, probably threw off the brake biasing, Hopefully they will mkae the trip next time.

Comment

its 1:30 am now, waiting desperatly!

Comment

Rhys 1
          Dai 2
          Alex 3

Comment

damn taka's car is messed up that sucks guess i wont be seeing it at RS*R what dope hachi. any one have any pics

Comment

Any positives?

Comment

kinda late...but Ross Petty qualified 4th. Spun trying to avoid hitting the monster S14.

Comment

Congrats Rhys!

Comment

wow, rhys millen hit someone to beat them... that never happened before.

Comment

I i mean we need some pics and video. Can't wait for the magazines cuz they're like 3 months behind when it comes to events

Comment

how did both Gushi's do?

Comment

neither made it to top16. Ken's car was having problems, he looked unusually inconsistent in the first round, and we saw his car's engine torn apart in the pits after that.

Comment

does anybody have a pic of his and/or of the car he drove

Comment

Working...
                            X