Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahahahah

ill be there, fSHO!!

hmm chas..maybe i'll do that too. get a hotel or somethin stay up and chill the whole weekend...if a lotta people will be stayin there. update me!! on whatever you do that is

s13steve...riiight ooon buddy!!

Comment

Yea ill get something set up.

Comment

[ OutKast - remix from the album drifterbox ]
        My 240 dont mess around cus she drifts corners and i know fa sho......
        ok guys! whats cooler than cool!? ..... ice drifting.... what?.. i cant hear you ...whats cooler than cool!? ...ICE DRIFTING!! ...// ok ladies....just do this for me..aight ladies..... drift it drift drift drift it....drift it like a d1 drifter baby.....come on now just drift it drift it for me baby just drift drift drift it...drift it like a d1 drifteeeerr....

[ Welcome to Atlanta- Remix into: Welcome to California]

welcome to california where the drifters say slideways and we drift those corners like everyday.......big screech...rice is cheap...see po po's roaming and drifting dont stop till 8 in the mourning....... and welcome to california where the gripers grip and we abuse those corners with slicks on slicks....steep streets..parking lot meets.. see po po's roaming and tounging dont stop till 8 in the mourning.....
        Now the Drifting dont stop till i drift in..and it wont end till the ricers get in ..But in the mean-time in between time you drift your car, ill drift mine....Now ive been puttn it down since two thousand and three ,ever since i made ur *Censored**Censored**Censored* scream in my drift spec PT...More crazy then the drifters across the sea...dis may be the place for me..... Im the MND... "MOST DRIFTEREST PLAYOR"...make my own rules..*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* call me the Mayor..
        MONDAY NIGHT , Getting down with the girls the sexual way
        TUESDAY NIGHT , chilln at the clarsbday raceway
        WEDNESDAY NIGHT, racing down the freeway
        THURSDAY NIGHT, in bed with ur mom..wow shes such a babe
        FRIDAY NIGHT, Hittn up clubs on the coastal Bay
        SATURDAY , is off the heezy for sheezy ..outran a cop.. now im in the jail-izze
        SUNDAY , is when i get all my sleep'in
        CUS ON MONDAY WE BE DOIN IT AGAIN....
        Welcome to california where the racers race and we go bananas for drifting like monkeys and apes....big meets , hit the streets ,see po pos roaming and wanganers in skyline dont stop owning till 8 in the mourning......... yeah yeah WELCOME TO CALIFORNIA!

( ok i was bored sooo freak off im outa here)

Comment

to much time

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
            to much time
            way to much time

Comment

its because im waiting for my infinity dealship to call me up soo i can pick up my americanized skyline cus of new brake calipurs and pads and rotors...i talked to them about trading it in for the g35 coupe with premium and performance package but their lowest asking price is like 3-4 grand outa my area..plus the fact i have 2 more years till the full pament of the 35 4 door is done....soo right now my dad and I are thinking about the coupe and how much they want for it.......and for the rest of the time i have left right now i think i shall jack off........( tila nguyen ::drooling :: ) .......lol ahah jp i need mah sleep

Comment

Originally posted by Senshi Tenshi
                ahahahah

ill be there, fSHO!!

hmm chas..maybe i'll do that too. get a hotel or somethin stay up and chill the whole weekend...if a lotta people will be stayin there. update me!! on whatever you do that is

s13steve...riiight ooon buddy!!

dude ill soo be in the same hotel room with the umbrella girls.... then imma be like " can i test drive ur signal auto silvia? " and if they say no ill steal the keys and then ill go into a rice meet and be like yeah this baby is powered by " HONDAAAAAAAAH! " and since their soo stupid theyll be like " DUDE UR SOO COOL ...and then they would all follow me when i leave the meet and it will be like a freak'n disneyland x-mas parade of neon lights and shiny body kits
                ...then ill go into peoples drift spots while their drifting and have my whole rice group of hundreds of lil hondas and acuras roll up and kill the spot by trying to drift and they all crash which then made a road block soo u cant drift there any more
                ...then i move onto the next drift spots and be like " MY LIL RICE FOLLOWERS BEHOLD ANOTHER DRIFT SPOT!!! DO YOUR FF DRIFTING AND CRASH AND MAKE THE SPOT IMPOSSIBLE TO DRIFT ON MUAHAAH!! "
                then i drive all over the mountains and then from far away it will look like a big x-mas tree with rice cars stationed all over the mountain top........
                then all the ricers in the world would see this mountain and shall come to it and then ill be at the very highest point and i shall say " I AM THE KING OF RICE...BEWARE OF THE GLOW -IN -THE -DARK RACE GROUP BECAUSE WE SHALL OVER TAKE THIS WORLD WITH OUR SISSY RICE CAR FOLLOWERS AND THEN IT WILL EXTERMINATE THE DRIFT SPORT SOO THEN I WILL ONLY BE THE LAST DRIFTER REMAINING.
                ........then id call the police and rat on every rice car ever made that came to the mountain and then the cops would destroy the "RICE EMPIRE"
                .......then id start a new underground sport..............

REVERSE DRIFTING!!! HHHOOO AAAAH!!!

( CORRECTION : I HAVE WAAAY TOO MUCH TIME)

Comment

re-recorrection: I have Way x 802432987 much time

Comment

um

no.

Comment

You guys are nuts. Chas youre going to Irwindale? Silvia guy, zenki or kouki?

Comment

I am planning it. We'll see what happens

Comment

Yes, going on friday comming home sunday.

Comment

Working...
                          X