No announcement yet.

Formula D, (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, apparently Formula D totally sucked A$$...

Big Shocker

And I'm not even going to begin wasting my time sifting through this 8 page thread. I figured it would suck and from what I've heard it did. And thats all I need or want to hear about Formula D.
    Last edited by nitroboy24; 08-31-2004, 09:37 PM.

Comment

• You know what you *Censored**Censored**Censored*s, you that call your selves fans and bash on the best american series suck!! You bastards talking crap and bashing everything that goes on is getting iritating. Have a bit more respect for us who have pushed so hard to get the sport where it is now. Shut the hell up and do your own crap if you think your better, dont come to the events cause we can do without your input. Save your $35 cause if you cant accept what goes on, we dont want you to be a fan. Non of you on here said anything about the driving, all you do is complain about what the sponcers do to give you that show. Go back to your mountain road and drift your thumb up your a$$.

Screw you all!!!!
      Last edited by AlexPfeiffer; 09-01-2004, 01:42 AM.
      BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• That was pretty harsh man. It was nice meeting you, but if you'll excuse me I'm going to go drift my thumb up my @ss. Damn...all these drivers are going off, seems like everyone sworn allegiance to Formula D. Goosh, Stephan, Tyler...hope you guys dont turn into dlcks too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer
          cause if you cant accept what goes on, we dont want you to be a fan
          That sounds kinda like the Third Reich. If you cant accept what's going on, off to Auschwitz. Man wtf....you cant even disagree with someone anymore without them getting all crazy. I didn't care for Ryan Dunn, Forseburg says he's way cooler than my sister. What's the F'in deal?
          Last edited by Weapon X; 08-31-2004, 10:19 PM.

Comment

You know what you *Censored**Censored**Censored*s, you that call your selves fans and bash on the best american series suck!! You bastards talking crap and bashing everything that goes on is getting iritating, expecially you kevin, and the rest of the mods in here. Have a bit more respect for us who have pushed so hard to get the sport where it is now. Shut the hell up and do your own crap if you think your better, dont come to the events cause we can do without your input. Save your $35 cause if you cant accept what goes on, we dont want you to be a fan. Non of you on here said anything about the driving, all you do is complain about what the sponcers do to give you that show. Go back to your mountain road and drift your thumb up your a$$.

Screw you all!!!!
            I love you alex Do you love me?

Comment

• WOW this thread is getting nuts...

Bye... I will not tarnish my name by posting in this thread anymore...

Matt.
              Last edited by Craftsman; 08-31-2004, 10:29 PM.

Comment

• your right alex we will save our 35 bucks next time and keep to our selfs. That is basicly what we have been saying.

We dont give you guys enough respect? maybe becuase certain drivers act like children and expect everyone to love and respect them. Telling people to give you respect is a horrible way to get it.

Best American series? how about only american series, bash on it? yeah well we gave it a chance and now we will critisize it. You dont like it, you can try to change things, you can dissagree or you can ignore it.

Once again, very mature post, bravo. Thank you for making so many of our points for us.
                Last edited by nissanguy_24; 08-31-2004, 10:57 PM.

Comment

• For the record, I spend close to one grand to go... I do not regret spending soo much money that I could have used toward buying a new car...

I just think that they need a new announcer... Etc...

BTW, who knows Toyo Tire's Head sponser guys name and contact? I really need to get in touch with him...

Matt.

Comment

• You guys on here act like your so much better without the help that has been given to the sceen. Give it up. Your sitting there on your computer and talking on a message board. Thinking you are making a difference by bitching about things you cant change. Ether evolve or stay underground. You want to push grassroots, so do we, but dont think your going to get it without the exposure that formula D has brought to this sport. Who pays for these events to happen, the sponcers and media does, not the fans. If fans show up then the sponcers make money back by selling product. Non of this changes the drifting involved. The thing that really pissed me off on this post is the fact that not many of you had anything nice to say. Makes us drivers feel like crap since you (the so called fans) didnt like anything we did.

At least Matt took the time to come from Texas and spend a few days there, he gave constructive criticism and not bashed on the event. Alex was giving his input and got crap for it, from you kevin. I expected more than a post like this from you kevin, im glad you changed your view on the last page but still, i know you are trying to change things and put together a series but i expect you to do better than having to bash on another series. The judging was big issue to you and you know what, all the drivers except for the few you talked to on the phone said everything was pretty fair.

This goes to kevin and everyone in here.
                    I dont belive you have enough experience to judge a comp. Yes you have your oppinions but i think you should leave the judging up to people with experience. The decisions are also a part of the game, part of the show, getting the crowd involved sometimes. I dont always agree with all the decisions but at this event I did.
                    BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• Pfeiffer, if it makes the drivers feel bad we apologise, not our intent, use your name power to change the series for the better. That or *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* at us on a forum. Whatever you think will be more productive, but not changing things wont make people enjoy the event more.

Besides we will discuss things wether or not we have the power to change them, because thats where it all starts. That is more or less the founding principal that this country was based on, and its one many of us happen to believe in.

Talking about it may not change it, but not talking about it sure as hell wont change anything.

Comment

• Easy guy, I think you're sorta taking it wrong.

I saw some video of yours and some of the other guy's driving and it looked real good.

The beef is just with how the event was promoted and run. People want to see drifting, and they want to support the drivers and the event, but they don't want to have to suffer through crazy car shows and other such.

Don't take criticism of the event as criticism for your driving and other efforts.

Comment

The thing that really pissed me off on this post is the fact that not many of you had anything nice to say. Makes us drivers feel like crap since you (the so called fans) didnt like anything we did.

Originally posted by Weapon X
                          Props to Stephan Papadakis, Alex Pfeiffer, Tyler McQuarry, Sam Hubinette, Rhys Millen, Tanner Foust, Ken Gushi, The Hellcamino driver (sorry forgot your name, I was with Kevin the artist formerly known as Jasper's manager) and all those who I talked to that I'm too tired to mention here. You're all really cool guys.
                          You're right...nothing nice to say. God I feel like such a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, what I really need to do is just evolve and accept crapfests like Formula D, because they've single handedly put drifting on the map....what was I THINKING!

Comment

• Originally posted by STFUAD
                            WTF!?!?! Don't think anything you guys did was good? Do you even read my posts Alex or did you just stop at the first one. All I did was defend the drivers. We all enjoyed the drivers and said they did an excellent job. You come back with this? I state my point of view about the event that even YOU thought was disorganized? How quickly your tune changed. You tell me to just give you a call once I get things up and running and now you are like this? I am so confused and lost with all the contradictions I don't even know where to start. Man Alex, out of all of the drivers, you were my favorite. I looked up to you. I respected you. You end up treating me like this? I have never ONCE attacked a driver. I always thank all drivers for a job well done. Well now, it seems politics has taken over common sense. American drifting has turned some US drifting icons into a bunch of pr*cks. Good job!
                            SHUT THE *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* AND DRIFT...

When are you going to start doing this?

-Al

Comment

• This is thread is going off topic.

Comment

• Eh....

Well, talk and keep talking.

The more one puts down what has already happened, the more emotion will get involved.

If you don't like it, leave or do something about it. Make your own stuff up, or promote positive change.

But do keep in mind that just because one (or a few) people don't like the current format, doesn't mean it is bad for the majority.

If what is required is to create drama and excitement to keep the series afloat, sometimes you have to do what you have to do.

Do remember that track owners in the U.S. are not as sympathetic to drifting as your typical parking lot venues. Big events call for big money.

Blah, I can go on for days about demographics and marketing.... but in the end people just need to step back and look at the bigger picture.

If you want to support the drivers, by all means come out and support them. It's like another analogy people often use...

If you don't like a certain aspect of living in the United States, then either do something about it, live with it, or leave. Same can be said for Formula D as-is...

The choice is yours.

-alex

Comment

Working...
                                X