No announcement yet.

Last time you went drifting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just took the Supra out last night. There's a spot about 20 min. from my house, out in the boonies. Anyway, ocassionaly I meet up with some friends, one who drives an EVO, and another with a Blacktop S14. We do alot of touge battles, and sometimes we invite around 12-13 people to come and run with us. We keep drifting/touge-ing until either the ricers or the cops come.

A few weeks back, we had two cars running, an EVO and a WRX, and out of nowhere, a Civic comes flying out of a turn, and the tail whipped out and nailed the front of the EVO. James (EVO Owner) was pissed. The entire front bumper was ripped off, and one of the headlights was smashed. The Civic had a smashed taillight, and some fiberglass bodykit damage. Before we had a chance to rough him up, he drove off, and there was a large crowd surrounding him until we broke off and left.

Comment

Damn EVOs.. There is a guy in my area with an EVO. Millitary guy. I hate him, though respect him. He is one of 2 people that has ever beaten my car in a 1/4 mile drag. The other was an S10 with a 350 bored out to like 4 something. Ugly truck, but quick as hell.

Back to drifting...

I go about every night now to "the park" as we call it. Its basically just a parking lot by a pool that has a cool little circle that is so fun to slide around and then floor it out of there and drift around the parking spaces. If I don't go there then I go along the road by the local high school. It starts out slightly curvy and then there are like three 90° turns and then it goes by a community college. I stop right about there because campus guards don't seem to like me to much... I have no idea why.

Comment

Working...
      X