Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks guys for Formula D!!

Hey guys,

I first off have to say thanks to all those who made Formula D a reality. Those are David (AKA Haltech Dave in my book), Glen Price (Tuning Guru), Shawn Catilico (the Drill Meister), Miguel Jimenez (The Persistent Peruvian), Patrick (the Wunder Kid), Matt (craftsman) and his buddy...(can't remeber his name), Todd (my friend), Tony Angelo (you know him), Chris Forsberg (Topics II), East Coast Pete, my wife for putting up with me being at the shop till 4:30 in the morning, Upgrade Motoring (my sponsor), Yokohama Tire, Neo, Swift Springs, RMJ Motorsports, Mazda Racing, Rotory Xecret 7, Brendan and his dad for the expensive stuff, Formula D for putting up with constant requests, and everyone who stopped by to wish us well and give us a hand. I owe this event to you guys, and you all came through! Thanx you from the bottom of my heart man!

Hope everyone enjoyed the event, I know you were all on no sleep for 2 days!

Thank you,
    Last edited by RyanHampton; 09-01-2004, 07:03 PM.
    Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Re: Thanks guys for Formula D!!

Originally posted by RyanHampton

Thanx you from the bottom of my heart man!
    Thank you,
    Why does it have to be from the bottom, why not the middle or top?

Comment

cause the top and the middle were empty..so I was scraping..

Thanks again!
      Ryan Hampton

Baller Bolts Titanium Hardware

Comment

hey ryan i think you wanan adopt a 17 year old rastafarian kid with a black rx7 ahhah you know you want too

Comment

Ryan man... We love you dude....

Oh here's the Championship photo...

I know you got the one with your wife and you... I promised her I wouldn't let the world see it... ROFL

Matt.
          Last edited by Craftsman; 09-01-2004, 08:21 PM.

Comment

ohh show me show me, i wanna see mrs ryan hampton ahah jk and ya ryan keep thinkin about it i can roll a jay better than a cuban, its in my genes

Comment

She's beautiful...

I'll need her permission though because I promised her that I wouldn't...

Matt.

Comment

should have kept the Malibu.

Comment

If that FC drift picture doesn't define "sexy," I don't know what would.

Comment

Working...
                  X