? about the silvia?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ? about the silvia?

Are the s13, and s14 the same as 200sx, and 240sx? I'm gonna buy one of these later on. I'm planning to buy the mistubishi 3000gt vr4 and I'm gonna drift with this car.

RE:

1989-1993 240sx = S13

1994 + = S14

3000GT? Be careful, it's a 4WD tank.

Comment

3000gt + Drift = ??????

Comment

Re: ? about the silvia?

Originally posted by Nismo_r34
        Are the s13, and s14 the same as 200sx, and 240sx? I'm gonna buy one of these later on. I'm planning to buy the mistubishi 3000gt vr4 and I'm gonna drift with this car.

For the S13 Nissan S-series in america, We have the 240sx Coupe and hatch, and the chasis numbers are different than the japanese chasii. They aren't R(P)S13 or PS13 like many people asume.

The S14 S-series is the some deal for us in the states as well, it's just the 240sx 1996-1998.

The 200sx is the s12 S-series nissan, but nissan also has another car named the 200sx that was release in the 90's, I don't know much about this car, but it's a 2-door sentra i believe; I'm sure that could be wrong however.

If you live in euroupe or austialia, the 200sx applies to all the S-series cars in all the generations inlcuding S13 to the most recent. Austialia is the only country that has the S15 outside of Japan.

Comment

supposing ur going AWD with the 3000 u will be drifting a 4000+ pound car.(with driver and gas) GL wit hthat lol. Not being rude jsut informing u if u didnt know.

Comment

Dont plan on making a 3000gt a "drift car". It isnt a good platform for drift with. My friend had one and it seemed like everytime he tried to drift his car something would break.They have bad diffs and have you looked at the engine bay way to clutered and hard to work on.But thats just my opinion do what you want.

Comment

ug, no GTO. Thats strictly wangan

Comment

American S12,S13,S14 are not silvias they are 200sx, 240sx...

S12=old *Censored**Censored**Censored* 200sx

S13=1989-1993 240sx

S14=1994-1997 240sx

Comment

What the hell makes the GTO's so damned fat?! Did Mitsu build the frames with depleted uranium or something?

Comment

Originally posted by VRDjr
                    What the hell makes the GTO's so damned fat?! Did Mitsu build the frames with depleted uranium or something?
                    yes i believe that is what they did, you are correct.

Comment

lol funny funny funny haha depleted uranium....u can make the 3000GT a drift car, just its really hard to do. If you wanna go through with it i suggest high power, serious weight reduction and a stiff suspension. In my own opinion and along with most others its not a good car to try this in and it wouldnt work well as a daily driver anymore either but thats if u wanna do it. Anything is possible with the right money connections and tools.

Comment

Youd also need to loose the front diff and make it rwd.

Comment

You would also need to remove all the body pannels, rear seat, passenger seat, stereo, air conditioner, gas tank and battery.
                          Haha. Not really. But, geez, that's going to be like drifting an aircraft carrier.

Comment

Working...
                          X