No announcement yet.

D1GP or JGTC on Dec 19th?? (POLL)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D1. I'd go to both, but we only have cash for one, and we definately wanna see the US' best against Japan's best.

Comment

which one would i choose? jgtc which one am i going to??? D1 its just a shorter drive and im lazy but either way your going to get a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing awesome show

Comment

Originally posted by kaitokid21
        why god whyyyyyyyy on the same day?????!!!!!
        that's what i was saying too lol

Comment

man i wish i had that choice!!!!

id go JGTC tho

Comment

i have no idea why they are on the same day. that makes no since, im not sure which id choice. probally d1 tho. gosh that sux, like kaitokid21 said....WHY GOD WHY!

Comment

Originally posted by Craftsman
              X2 to STFUAD's comment... D1 is plagued with politics...

Matt.
              [EDITED]

JGTC is plauged with the samething too. There's been debate also that the rules favor certain cars.

Comment

which one is taniguchi going to be

Comment

Yea, but JGTC is real racing... Drifting isn't real racing, it's exhibition competition. More like Figure scating than speed scating if you will...

Real Racing like Drag Racing, NASCAR (I said the forbidden word. OH NO), CART, F1, you name it... are exciting to watch when you have a favorite driver and team...

My favorite JGTC driver was Tarzan, but after watching what he did at Formula D - Irwindale, I don't know what to think anymore about him...

Matt.

Comment

i would go to jgtc, the cars are awsome. d1 will always be here and there are a handful of events to see drifting. but to actually meet the PROS of japan. thats not everyday you get to do that and see how fast these babies can go.

Comment

Just like some others. I only have the cash for one. I'm sure the JGTC is awesome, but I haven't really gotten into it, so I would have no background on the cars or the drivers. D1GP on the other hand, I'm into it, and it's US against Japan, which should be great to see, compared to just Japan. in the JGTC. Now watching the JGTC at Laguna Seca? In a heartbeat.

Comment

that's one of the hardest choices in my life! My first hardest choice so far is which front end on my coupe- onevia or projector

if i were able to go, i would go to JGTC on Sat.(whichever day the race is on)and go to D1 on sundeeeeeeee

Comment

Ticket for JGTC Saturday: $35

How much is a ticket to D1? I can't get the site to work. If that isn't too much I'll try to go to both.

Comment

D1GP is not really US vs. Japan, its gonna be run just like the feb28th event, which means that Japanese will dominate.

JGTC all the way for me.

Comment

so since jgtc and d1 is one day apart does that mean ppl like taniguchi will race jgtc then jump into d1 the next day?

Comment

Yea, how about orido. hes a jude for d1 and drives in jgtc. same goes for kiechi.

Comment

Working...
                                X