Winter Project...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winter Project...

wondering what projects are going on for your guy's cars this winter. Me i plan on finishing the FC, which is finish my turbo kit, suspension work, plus body work(BN 30mm flared fenders, feed lip and pearl white paint) anfter that i start saving up for my 20b Fd project.

starting a 240 project.

Redtop SR20DET-$2500
    Tein Flex Coilovers-$1395
    GP Sports RPS13/ 180SX G-Four Built-In-$1665
    Advan Super Advans-$350
    HKS 75mm SR20DET downpipe-$165
    Apexi N1 EVO Exhaust-$449
    HKS Super Mega Flow intake-$145
    Greddy VSPL SR20DET FMIC-$752
    Walboro 255 fuel pump-$140

starting it this winter hopefully and i wanna build it up to like 400+rwhp but i kno very little about sr20s seeing as how im a rotary guy so between now and than imma start asking alotta tec ques.

if anyone is very knowledgeable please get me thru aim at CancunMan87 thanks alot

Comment

Getting a building and starting Garage-Sixgun. Think we have a space so things should be starting up soon.

Comment

oh really ghost nice, tell me when, i have an idea of a 240 that could be the first project ahahah. make sure u get a lift and or a dyno that would be sweeett.

i also forgot, i have to introduce my niece to drifting. its funny how shes older than me and yet shes still my neice go figure ahahah ya shes getting a 240 also and shes excited to get into drifting so ya 2 240 projects for winter

Comment

I'm going to be getting my shi.......car together haha

Hopefully get the ole FB on the road and straight into a ditch

Comment

have you ever got to see jerry sienfeld's garage? that thing is crazy. i think it can hold 12 cars or something.

Comment

winter project...

work on '92 fd3s (if i decide to buy it and it doesnt blow up on the drive home)

if not, work on my current s13 and have a little fun of course..

Comment

bluedragon871, if you need some assistance with the sr swap, make a post and I'll try my best to help you out. Also with that setup, 400+ hp is very highly doubtful sorry to say.

Comment

ya 180, i kno, what i posted was just the first stage. when its all said and done imma havee 400+hp, i still have no idea how to get thier though.

240s are soo different than fds, fds are so much simpler in my opinion. any tech assistance would be great. anyways ya let me stop whoring the thread so much sorry flatlander

Comment

Over winter i hope to have a nice limited slip differential, and some kind of good suspension set up to compliment my engine. However im not sure what all i want... aside from that i simply wish to get better and improve my skills.

Comment

try to finish my FC....and plaining to get a good paint job, im planing to paint it mazda FD red....

Comment

Bluedragon871, you'd need a pretty beefy turbo to hit that. That along with some cams to open things up real good. A port and polish should help alot too as the flow rates in the sr head suck unwiped yeti butt. Might want to get a dyno tune of a piggy back to help you get some extra oomf without breaking the bank on a turbo. But a turbo will be guaranteed to be part of any 400+ buildup on an SR.

Comment

Yea, FD's are real simple. Simply explosive, simply deadly to your sanity, simply irresistable to blowing up, simply.....well.....simply needing of an engine transplant. That's my winter project. SR or 350. To be or not to 350, that is the question.

Comment

My friend is getting a 240sx in the winter... January that is. So we will work on it. He doesn't know smack about cars. All he says is that he wants a Vortex engine and NOS!!! lol. The things that I consider doing are...

buying the car...

-125.000km and under
                            -no rust only on the hood
                            -straight body
                            -nice paint... black, red, or somtin like silver
                            -manual 5sp is a must
                            -the car has to clear our expectations and more and it can't cost over $2.500.00CDN Don't worry in Canada the 240's arent so expensive. Unlike Cali where they sell for so F***** much!!!

MODS

-brake upgrade, supension, 5lug converion maybe
                            -deep dish rims
                            -upgrade the ka24de with a ball bearing turbo. He wants to have atleast 270hp.
                            -Recaros, Sparcos, Nismo maybe even Bride seats. No APC buckets in this car!!!
                            -Momo, Nardi wheel with ever one he feels that is right for him.
                            Kaaz LSD 2way prbobly
                            -Carbon fiber hood with the exit for Radiator's heat.
                            -Some kind of aero kit that will make it not too flashy.
                            -Subs no idea with ones but the hole CD player and sound system must be under 400-500CDN.

This is the aero he wants... I'm guessing it consits of diffrent makes cause its a sileighty.. for some reason. There has to be atleast one BOMEX piece. Dunno anyone.... figure it out...

Comment

Sorry here is the pic lol its pink pink rocks!!!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X