American Drifting Circuit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• American Drifting Circuit

How far off do you guys think we are from haveing a circuit built in the U.S. for drifting?
    When haitis freezes over. We have plenty of big parking lots and cones to exploit
    40.00%
    Right around the corner. Sooner or later someone will have the ballz to build one
    60.00%
    Last edited by my 1 88 u; 09-05-2004, 08:10 AM.

I think if Japan has one, eventually the US will start one, too. And at the rate driftings going i think itll catch on pretty fast.

Comment

in the us it'll happen when someone thinks they will make enough money off of it.. in the us if it doesnt make money then it doesnt happen.. ..

Comment

um... thats eney were^

Comment

they dont do one couse they know that we are poor guys......

Comment

How long do you think it'll take?

Comment

I'm hoping it'll be within the next two years for someone to START building a drift circuit. The guys that run tracks around the country are starting to see how big drifting is getting, and how fast, and I'm sure they're going to want a chunk of that.

Comment

hopefully sooner than we all could possibly think

Comment

how long do u guys think itll take to get one in Israel?

(consider this: about 7 people here know what drifting is)

Comment

Rumor has it that the permits have already been granted and plans are being finalized for one being built in a central Texas city. That's all I'm going to say for now

Comment

I'll move to Texas, I swear.

Comment

like i said in the other thread, any track is driftable, just takes skill and some creativity.

and yes, texas are teh win

Comment

um, I think most of the circuits used for drifting (in D1 anyway) are either karting circuits, or road racing facilities....... or are you talking about a drifting facility that just has random turns all over the place, and isn't really a "circuit" per se? (like the one in the Drift Bible where Keiichi is in the '86 showing some basic stuff...?)

Comment

i would love to see one in texas!! I'm guessing the location is somwhere near Mineral Wells.

Comment

up

Comment

Working...
                              X