Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheres everybody from?

hey everybody, where you all from?
    type of car u have,type of car you like, favorite food, drinks, music, and other personal crap that noone else wants to hear about post here.

Norcal (sonoma county)
    300zx (Z32)
    Cars I like... all the expensive and rare stuff
    Foods.. meh same as above heh
    Drinks.. boba

and that's about all you're getting out of me

Comment

from So cali, drifter extrordinare, lancer evolution III (soon to be sold) getting an fc3s rx-7 turbo II, or a 240sx, converted to a five eighty. favorite drink, same as above, BOBA, friends call me the boba monster (well, cathy at least) and i can eat at sam woo all day, unless i already ate like that one time i was at some mexican food place... well, im not going to get into that, but neways, the cars i like are too much (pricewise for me), but ill get there. o yea, and im going to marry jillian hogan sooner or later!

Comment

from norcal, san hoe...holla!!!...haha...
        01 IS300
        cars i like...mercedes, lexus, bmw...all the luxury stuff...and top notch models from most manufacturers...
        fave food...in & out...chinese food...
        drinks...coconut pearl, soda...
        music...everything...except country stuff...& classical...i cant stand it...
        tahts all i can think of...haha...i wont give out any other personal info..lol...
        Last edited by xSuPreMe_SkYx; 04-25-2003, 12:01 AM.

Comment

I`m from norway!!! I`m 17 years old!!! own a Mazda 323F glx with a 1.8L Injection engine!!! about 120 hp in it!!! Model:1990
          favorite cars: Dodge Viper and Ford mustang gto shelby 67mod!!! I think I`m the only Norwegian guy on this forum

Comment

SoCali
            89 civic HB Si
            R-33 Skyline
            Old School, trance, etc.

Comment

where i'm from

---i'm from all over, but live most of my life in Okinawa, Japan, that is where i'm at now
              ---the cars i have: AE86 Levin zenki coupe, AE86 Levin kouki coupe, R32 Skyline GTS-t, AE101 Levin
              ---the cars i want: I have them already
              ---Fav food: right now, karagei bento from HokaHokaTEi
              ---drinks: KoChaKaDen apple tea
              ---Music: Okinawan Punk and folk, Old school punk

chris

Comment

Post up some pictures from Japan! And when is GT4 coming out in Japan!?!?!

Comment

pictures

i have a bunch of picture on our website, www.TeamHinga.50megs.com , GT4? dunno, haven't seen it yet, but when i do, i'm buying it

chris

Comment

I live in the high desert of So. Cal...... live 30 min. each way from a road course and a drag strip...pretty convenient!! I drive a '88 RX-7 Turbo II 10th Anniversary Edition. Favorite car is either a Ford GT40 (the original, not the new one although that one is badass too) or a McLaren F1 LM Edition. Favorite food is mashed potatoes. I like just about all types of music, but not punk or country, or polka or weird stuff like that, mostly metal. Favorite drink is Dr. Pepper or chocolate milk. And that's about it.

Comment

I am 22 years old, from Hawaii. I am one of the rare people (2?) that drift a domestic here locally. My drift car is a 1989 Chevy Camaro. It used to be my street car (high school), but has now become my drift project. Most of the people in Hawaii drift Toyota or Nissan (Hachiroku or 240). I am definately an exception.

I'm born and raised here, so of course like the Island type stuff, going to da beach and cruzing. But for hobbies, I'm into cars and computers. I like any car that has power or potential. I own, drive, and tune domestics, but I'm open to anything. I have alot of respect for Toyota and Nissan tech. I dont have much respect for Honda tech because I straight up hate FF. I got into computers at a young age (vid games), but now I get paid to work with computers (woohoo!). Cant complain there! As for food, I like food that dosnt give you gas. That means that Jack in the Box Ultimate Salads are OUT!! The G/F has declared them ILLEGAL!!
                      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 06-01-2003, 08:32 PM.

Comment

wait a minute......

u mean theres a jack in the box in hawaii?!?!?!?!?!? wtf-? jm

Comment

Let me check again *moves grass door to the side and looks out his grass hut* Must have been a dream!!

Comment

bah, the *Censored**Censored**Censored* AV area of So Cal and I drive a nasty *Censored**Censored**Censored* 1986 Honduh Akord (haha..i spelled funny) but I'm soon to be importing either a 180sx or Turbo-II...can't decide and no im not kidding..im only 16 too! ..but yeah..fav. food is uh...Wendys and i dont remember what else the questions were...oh well
                            Last edited by Fastback180; 05-29-2003, 02:25 PM.

Comment

GO WITH THA 180

your better off... too many problems with tha turbo II, trust me...

Comment

Working...
                              X