TV Drifting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TV Drifting

ok i jus recently got cable in my apartment, where the hell can i watch drifting on it?

yeah i got direct tv a little while ago. does anyone know if there are any drifting shows that i can get. all i've seen are drifting on speed channel. but only like a clip. Does anyone know?

Comment

Drifting on TV is picking up but rather slowly. The best thing that I can say to do is try and find the Rides episode. Great show on Drifting. Bout the best i've seen.

Other than that, get some videos and be content until coverage picks up.

Comment

watch WRC when it is on ESPN or the Speed Channel.

Comment

Or check out the taxi drifting in the new Taco Bell commercial, heehee.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennyman
            Or check out the taxi drifting in the new Taco Bell commercial, heehee.
            !go chicken casidia!

i prefer the 1/2 lb. dollar menu

Comment

you have the internet. who needs tv! lots of drifting stuff to download. (if you have 56k then forget it) dvd player is also one of your friends.

Comment

On tv definitly the RIDES special. It is just so immersive and no rice in it (unlike a certain series that showed a girl that didnt know what she was talking about). Also just watch 5th Gear on speed channel. They occasionally push a car, like this 1 guy was actually drifting a McLaren F1 GTR. It was so awesome!

Comment

hmmmm, no one mentioned Redline TV...It comes on Saturdays at 11:30est on Spike TV.

Comment

Originally posted by Velvet
                    hmmmm, no one mentioned Redline TV...It comes on Saturdays at 11:30est on Spike TV.
                    yup. nismo did.

It is just so immersive and no rice in it (unlike a certain series that showed a girl that didnt know what she was talking about).

Comment

Originally posted by spinitsidewayz!
                      yup. nismo did.

It is just so immersive and no rice in it (unlike a certain series that showed a girl that didnt know what she was talking about).
                      lol. Well for me I dont have any problems with Redline TV, but I do think it could be alot better. But since I dont have speed channel and havent seen Rides: Drifting too many times, Redline TV is the only thing I got.

Comment

Redling rocks, ok!

When I'm go home on weekends and get real channels and i'm eating my real alphabets with marshmellows, with real milk, without any worries, that's what i want to watch.......

hehe

my posts are useless, i swear

Comment

Haa..Zero wing(Velvet's sig)..that thing never dies...
                          Seriously folks, the best drift show have not sprung up on television yet, at least from what i've seen. They are still on dvd. By all means by do what you have to, download or borrow them, because you learn alot from the drivers on the videos. My favorites series are Option and Best Motoring. I'll have to check out Rides episodes but untill then I'll stick to the videos.

Comment

thanks for the advise. I will use it wisely older ones. That i will

Comment

Working...
                            X