Hi everyone im new...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone im new...

Hi everyone, like the title says im new and i just wanted to introduce myself quickly!

Um My name is Bjoern (BJ is much easier lol) and i live australia.
    Im only 15 so i dont drive yet (legally anyway) and i love drifting!!!

I should however be getting my first car very soon hopefully! wich will be nissan 180 sx or 240sx i believe for you americans. And i love cars in general and making lots of mates

so ill see ya all around the forums hopefully.

cheers!

You love drifting or do you just like it? :]

But anyways.

Welcome to Drifting.com mate'.
    If you want to post a new thread, make sure you try the search button first to see if you can find your answer. Enjoy the forum and respect the rules. Laters.

P.S> My family might be moving to Australia from Los Angeles, California this year. I heard it was a good place. The thing is, it's just too far.

Comment

lol don't get us to call you BJ... PLEASE...

Comment

cool dude..I'm a newbie too..hehe..well thought i'd join yah in your introduction if u don't mind..sorry for taking ur limelight..
        well faz is me name and well actually from malaysia and well currently in the states studying..haven't been here long..its just been a year last month..but i love drifting..i know a bit here and there but have yet to actually get car for it..hope u guys can tolerate my stupid questions..thanks but ur questions about me is always welcome..haha..

Comment

Allo Allo. I'm somewhat of a noob here too. There's a good bunch of people here. Just make sure, if you have a question, search for an answer before asking on the boards. They're a little touchy about that type of thing here

B-Wurm

Comment

thanks dude..i'll keep that in mind..don't want to be pissing people off..or agitating em..

faz

Comment

Originally posted by scirocco
              lol don't get us to call you BJ... PLEASE...
              ohhh why not ?! lol ok you dont have to just thought id let you know!

Comment

hahah~
                ...alternate connotations~

Comment

hello and welcome, great to see more aussies coming to the site, and good luck with ur car!!

Comment

Welcome to the forums!

Comment

lol im joking id be glad to have a BJ at this site

Comment

good to have you with us. i'm all for having a BJ on this site. Hell whats good in your trousers is good for the site.

Comment

Working...
                        X