stuck!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stuck!

hey i have a problem kinda. well im really into drifting and i just got a acura integra 92 like from my nabiogors and my parents went though all this truble.and even my dad selling his car! and well i want to drift lol what do u think i should do.

RE:

If it were me, I'd have to much of a guilty concious to sell the Integ. Here's my suggestion. Save up for a new drift car. In the meantime, use the Integra to learn the basics of actual driving. Such as heel and toe, weight transfer, taking lines, etc

Comment

yeah god i hate guilt lol thats what i was thinking or maybe save up for a 240 200 or i really want to import a 180 but probly not hehe i was think i could always crash it heh

Comment

RE:

Nah, if you crash it you'll be out of a car. Plus your parents may not pay for a new one. If the S13 is your style, you should just go for a 240sx. I think importing a 180 would cost you around 7k+, but that's just a ballpark.

Comment

I would just stick with the integ for now and like ACD said and get used to driving. I would pretty much forget about importing a 180 if you are low on money. I had a civic before my s14 and I wait about 2 years before I actuall got my 240. I know how you feel man being into 240s and having a honda, but my best peice is just to be peicent.Sorry this post was so long

Comment

DC2 is a good car to learn the basics in

Comment

I dont even think its DC2? I might be wrong, but then why is everything 94 and up?

Comment

oops not DC2, I meant DA, like James' car. He has a very nice DA

Comment

SO whens tanabe gonna release some parts. You know its an untapped market.

Comment

Wait, dc2 is 94 and up. Im almost positive. My bro owns a 99 dc2 gsr. Its phat, the jdm front end hasn't come yet..but when it does. OH IT IS ON!!!

Comment

Yes DC2 is 94+

Comment

Easy.

Find a 240SX (it's as good as a 180 btw) that's cheaper than the integra. Put a deposit on it to freeze it, sell the integra, then pay off the balance on the 240SX and give the difference to your parents.

You get your car and they get some money back. 2 winners.

Spec.

Comment

Use the Integra to get a pizza job at night. Work 2 jobs til you get enought money to pay them back for the integra and sell it. Tell them why you are sellling it and I am sure they will understand. but don't tell them you are getting the car for drifting. Parents don't understand that.

Or save money, get 240, give dad integra cause he sold his car for you.

Either way is good.

Comment

Just like they said. Keep the acura for the basic driving and save money for the 240sx.

I'm doing that right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                              Easy.

Find a 240SX (it's as good as a 180 btw) that's cheaper than the integra. Put a deposit on it to freeze it, sell the integra, then pay off the balance on the 240SX and give the difference to your parents.

You get your car and they get some money back. 2 winners.

Spec.
                              i think thats a really good point spec

no losers, unless your parents r smart and dont want you having a rear driver...

Comment

Working...
                              X