Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL - LHD or RHD vehicles?

topic.

i say, it doesnt really matter. whichever side your more comfortable with. theres not really any advantages or disadvantages or anything with the different sides. just a different perspective.

Comment

well i think there is a disadvantage driving a RHD vehicle on some type of roads. see picture below.......u cant really see if it is safe to pass the vehicle in front of you.

Comment

i'd say LHD, cuz i'm probably more skilled in shifting gears and using the e-brake with my right hand.

Comment

I would say LHD becuase our roads are designed for it.

Comment

i like center drive with e brake on right... betcha never seen that on a scirocco before... unless you know me

Comment

hey rare did you end up getting a integra? and are you the one who asked about the 180sx? but what is this obsession with LHD to RHD. its not like there is a huge difference. just personal prefrences. but to me a car is a car is a car.

Comment

Originally posted by blargonator
                hey rare did you end up getting a integra? and are you the one who asked about the 180sx? but what is this obsession with LHD to RHD. its not like there is a huge difference. just personal prefrences. but to me a car is a car is a car.
                ---
                srry,ive just been thinking about lots of cars and some researches.. =[
                *makes another thread*

Comment

it all depends what the road rules are in your country, if you drive on the left side of the road, then RHD is better, if you drive in the right lane, u best with LHD

Comment

RHD for me. It would be easier if I had my right hand on the wheel. Too bad it's tough to overtake any car when going on the right side of the road - you have to move left in order to see anything that is going in the opposie direction. And too bad they didn't make left handers' 32 GT-R

Comment

if you start another "poll" without actually including a poll I am going to throw eggs at you.

And, buy what you're supposed to be driving according to the rules of the road in your country.

Comment

It does not matter on the race track. But driving a RHD in this country is a pain sometimes... like getting drive through. :P
                        Hubert Young
                        KORE 8 Films

Comment

For me id like a RHD rx7 because it brings me closer to the ebrake. But then again i dont really need to use the ebrake anymore.

Comment

I think its personal preference as well,but yeah getting a LHD in a country that drives on the left hand side of the road is a pain,and likewise for RHD in a right side of road countries..but really depends on the driver,and yeah Rare..what is up with you man,first a 180sx now an integra and now this?if you're asking all this just to make up your mind then i personally say that you're going in the wrong direction,your car your preference.It doesn't matter what other people say when it comes down to it you're going to be the one driving it mostly..just my 2 cents,i mean think about it..it'll be your money(if it is anyway),your car,under your name,what ever you decide will be final..

in the end i prefer RHD cause been in m'sia all my life and i think my right hand has a better grip on the steering wheel than my left i also shift faster with my left hand..

Comment

Originally posted by motdyn_s14
                              It does not matter on the race track. But driving a RHD in this country is a pain sometimes... like getting drive through. :P
                              HAHAHA next time you want to get drive through reverse all the way through the place... They'll be so confused!

Comment

Working...
                              X