This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you spot a Drifter?

Only been on the board a few days but I learned that a lot of you guys drive barefoot and some of you carry a broom to sweep off the road surface, so if I see a guy driving barefoot with a broom or two in his car I might think he's a drifter lol.

but seriously if you're just out in public how do you spot guys who might be drifters?

dude you dont whant people, especialy cops to know your a drifter out in public

Comment

yeah you'll might give cops some clues to idenitify drifters....but i know you didn't mean it that way.........RIGHT !!!!!........j/k

Comment

anyway most drifters i know about here do it on private empty parking lots where cops can't touch them, not on t he street. anyway if a cop sees you drifting he can't do anything unless its on video tape from the cop car is what i heard

Comment

i know smc won't approve of this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
            i know smc won't approve of this thread.
            yep!! SMC would have locked it before my first post.......anyways.......let's try not to let this turn this into a Flame-fest........drifting is illegal and cops can touch you......

Comment

Originally posted by clarksteiner
              anyway most drifters i know about here do it on private empty parking lots where cops can't touch them, not on t he street. anyway if a cop sees you drifting he can't do anything unless its on video tape from the cop car is what i heard
              they can touch you all they want, but if you catch that on tape you got an easy life ahead of you. city payouts for that kind of harassment are huge!!!

but seriously, keep it legal or in Mexico. Alright?

(BTW the mexico thing was a joke, a jab at their police force. just like any other, i am NOT racist, or flaming. )

hehe

Comment

How to spot a drifter:

Zipties holding on body parts

Duck tape hold on body parts and placed over cracks, ding, etc.

Scratched rims

Bald back tires

Comment

Close this thread........

Comment

-Mixed matched wheels
                    -Toe hook charms
                    -Missing or damaged front bumpers
                    -Altezza tails, J/K...or am I...?
                    Last edited by Velvet; 09-18-2004, 09:29 PM.

Comment

ummmm, why would u want to know how to spot a drifter??? what ru gonna do.....go up to them while they're drifting and say "hi there guy!!, your a drifter huh?.....cool" (weird silence). jk, but i dont think this is a topic worth discussing......sorry

Comment

They whould be at a track event.

Comment

Working...
                        X