Drifting Pretty Video Clips?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting Pretty Video Clips?

Does anyone have footage of the all girl drift team out of Cali called Drifting Pretty? If not and you have seen them in action please post your opinions of their skills and potential.

Try www.driftingpretty.com they dont have "in action" photos, but there are pics of the team members.

Comment

footage is coming out in drift society 2...

Comment

humm...I think Nadine still has footage on her website (nadine180.com) and so does Amanda (link to hers from Nadine's). Go check it out

Humm..to think of it...there are also action photos on Amanda's site and justdrift.com, if that helps.

Comment

wow noelle huh, thats my middle name

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
            Noelles on DP's team...

Comment

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
              Cool...middle name...hee hee

Hey Marlyn!!! did you get a new car? I forgot where I saw something....humm...are you holding out on me?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelle
                Cool...middle name...hee hee

Hey Marlyn!!! did you get a new car? I forgot where I saw something....humm...are you holding out on me?
                Probably saw it on Myspace.com on a drifter bulletin, right? I'm still negotating with the guy, guys are so stubborn!! But soon I'll let you know and show pictures!!

Hey Noelle you got any footage of you yet?? You were really doing well that last event.

Comment

no footage yet.... soon though.

oohhh! I'm so happy for you...hope you get the car. Sending good vibes your way!!!

Comment

my homegirl Thao just took 2nd place in amateur at the Vegas drift event this weekend. She was the only girl who made the trip out there and beat out all these guys.

Lots of video from the event.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle
                      my homegirl Thao just took 2nd place in amateur at the Vegas drift event this weekend. She was the only girl who made the trip out there and beat out all these guys.

She was also paired against people that werent that great. I guess lucky for her tho, congrats. She went from total understeer at the beginning to holding some nice angles. I was impressed.
                      Last edited by Weapon X; 10-10-2004, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Sparkle

I heard...Congrats to THAO!!!! She's doing great out there.

Comment

i dunno, everyone was going against the same people there so i think she wholly deserved her award

Comment

Hi Noelle it's UnosGirl I think all the DP girls have a lot of skill... you guys better watch out

Comment

Originally posted by ProjctGrlDrftr
                              Hi Noelle it's UnosGirl I think all the DP girls have a lot of skill... you guys better watch out

Comment

Working...
                              X