DriftBMW wrecked, going 240 & VIP!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DriftBMW wrecked, going 240 & VIP!!!

Last edited by FreeThinker; 03-13-2009, 03:37 PM.

sorry about the bimmer
    so lemme get this straight. you're doin the headlight and engine coversion? GL on it
    those are some very cool jdm minivans

oh and is that a Vr-4 in teh background?

Comment

a V8 in a 240... u RULE! wow, with tuning that could be the ultimate weapon, how much did u get the engine for anyway?

Comment

Sorry about the Bimmer. That's too bad, but it looks like you've already got some projects for yourself. My dad used to have a previa, let me just say that it can get the tail out pretty easy. We had some fun in that. I like the engine swap idea you have for your s13. It's very original, do you have an idea of what it weighs, just wondering. S14 kouki front on the s13 coupe looks good, haven't seen it except in one picture. Let's see some pics once you get the previa done.

Comment

damn man, that sucks. Almost had a tree fall on my car here in atlanta. But good lick with your 240, and keep us posted with pics

Good Luck

Comment

wow im sorry to hear that, gld your still alive though. my car suffered an engine fire a few weeks back so i know how it feels, but i am also anxious to start my new project. good luck with yours peace

Comment

Sorry for your loss... I bet that Kia rocked your world!

That mini Van thing is just... ... effing rediculous. Though I love 'pimpin' my mom's Odyssy. Its a freaking, like, japanese racing van! Gotta take that Gov. chip out. V6 V-Tech... capped at 100mph, whats the deal with that.

Hurricanes never hit where I live... we get some wind and some rain, but nothing to duck and cover from. They always seem to go around us.

anywho...

Good luck on the build up!

Comment

nice *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* you got going into your new ride...........sorry about the bemmer.....

Comment

I liked your BMW 25 times more than any of that new stuff you got. The BMW was dope...those, meh.

Comment

god made turbo lag to give v8's a chance

Comment

Honda Hater, power adders are for men with performance problems.

Comment

Whats ironic is that a V8 would have less lag with the same turbo because it flows so much more at lower RPM's. Not trying to be a hater ... but pretty ironic isn't it?

Q45 engine in a 240 ... sounds pretty crazy. Any reason for doing it other than you want to try something new and different? The minivan thing was a little too much for me, but good luck with that.

Comment

previas rock, why dont you go bosozouku style with it?

Comment

i remember some boso, they some ghetto *Censored**Censored**Censored* ppl.

Comment

Working...
                            X