ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What do you find more entertaining to watch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can somebody post a pic of hiibino's ride. i hear great things about him being a under-dog and everything and giving nomuken a run for his money.

personally i like watching nomuken and his skyline the most.

Comment

So far I got the biggest kick out of seeing Bob Bondurant and his Crown Vic drifting at Houston. That took some stones.

Comment

I like watching OG shitboxes being rocked waaaaay too hard for their driver's good. Probably on the street to boot.

Comment

Originally posted by Sil180AE86DRFTR
          On the new J.D.M. Option, I absolutely LOOOOOOVE some caars that are in D1 round 3 at ebisu.

Kuroi's 750 PS S13
          that blue laurel
          the red vertex'd soarer
          and, of course
          NOMUKEN CONNECTING THE FIRST 2 CORNERS IN HIS ER34 IS *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING CRAZY!!!!!!!!
          yah nomuken connection the straing at ebisu was preaty nuts, but i still think hibino launching his car in the air and hittin the entry so fast no one could keep up was super cool, esp since his car is only 150hp. gives motivation to us privateers... oh yah and imamura running behind kuroi was nuts too, he was inches behind him the whole time. imagine how nuts that must look from the drivers seat!

Comment

it would be nuts if you could stop saying nuts! just kidding

Comment

I like the Nissans for their looks, but I like the 86 because it seems like an underdog in the power department. Nothing is cooler than seeing a $100,000+ machine laid to waste buy a little old Rolla.

Comment

I like to watch the Silvias but the 86 is just a classic.

Comment

Originally posted by slideways2004
                  can somebody post a pic of hiibino's ride. i hear great things about him being a under-dog and everything and giving nomuken a run for his money.

personally i like watching nomuken and his skyline the most.
                  i oove watching nomuken in his farking awesome skyline too, but there my eyes get teary good feeling whenever i see a hatchi conquer the giants

Comment

I like watchin Pfeiffer in the AE86 keep up with Samuel at formula D Atlanta.

Comment

Working...
                    X