D1 Pre sale tickets suspended

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Pre sale tickets suspended

What the crap.....Nooooooo! I want my $100 back. This chaps my hide.

Due to recent negotiations with JGTC, we have been asked to hold our event at the JGTC venue on December 19th at Fontana Speedway. As a result, Regular, VIP, and Combo ticket sales for the 19th have been suspended. If you have already purchased one of these tickets, your money will be refunded. More information will be released as details become available.

There are no changes to the December 11th Driver Search event. If you have a ticket for only December 11th and not a Combo ticket, Your will-call ticket will still be honored at the gate at Irwindale.

If you wish to purchase tickets for our December 11th Driver Search Finals, please follow this link:

December 11th Driver Search Finals Tickets

If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us via e-mail at info@d1gp.com

dang...too bad for all the guys outside of california that bought JGTC and D1 and Airline tickets already like myself and like 15 other people i know....*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*in g sux...Flights from chicago round trip are not cheap damn it, atleast JGTC is there, oh my god!!!

Comment

Is the D1 Planning on making changes like this all the time?

I already bought 10 travel packages for my staff to be at the D1 Drivers Search in Las Vegas and now that's cancelled. Our 10 trips don't even count the rest of our guys that bought flights to be at this event too.

I don't think the D1 realizes how much people try to plan their travel and competition schedules in advance for these things. These schedule changes are going to upset a lot of people.

Comment

And the worst thing about it is that they dont care. Because no matter what, they will draw a crowd and sell tickets.

S u c k s I know but thats the way they are they dont really care about the fans only at the ticket gate.

Comment

I bet everyone aint as happy that JGTC is coming to america now haha

Comment

Working...
          X