This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AE86... what body is this?

I can't seem to figure out what body this is, so i was wondering if anyone can help me? Also if you know where I can get this kit.

Thanks

it looks like its from j-blood.
    http://www.j-blood-na.com/86treno/index.htm

Comment

i think that too......... but i dont know alot on the aero kits in the hachirok´s....

Comment

I actualy don't think that is a AE86, might be an 85 with a (custom?) body kit but i really don't believe that its an 86. I could be wrong though.

Comment

ummmm what are you talking about you think its an AE85 if not than shut up

yeah its a jblood

Comment

hahahahahahah
            j.blood, or knock off. there are a few knock offs.
            work on your engine first, your car aint nothin if its just a body kit.
            you will end up breaking it alot too, and actually never get around to your engine or suspension.

Comment

Yeah, j blood, anyway, if your still learning, and or your not too good lol, and dont have alot of cash, dont worry about a bodykit, even the pros wreck, so it doesnt matter how good you are, your gonna wreck eventually, so I say work on the actual car, before you go off buying a bodykit.

Comment

Definetely J-Blood.

Comment

i know the kit is a j-blood but whata about those air splices in back of the front tire? are they aftermarket fenders?

Comment

what kind of rims are those

Comment

What kind of door handles are those.

Comment

Rims - Volk TE37, 15'' I suppose. Strong and very lightweight wheel. Quite popular in motorsports. Gen Terasaki's Levin worn an identical, gold set. I personally like them when thay are repainted in either black or gunmetal colour.

Comment

White. Volk TE-37's must be white. On a blue Acura NSX. Mmmmmm...... At least, that's what they are when I play Gran Tourismo. Volk TE-37's = Possibly my favorite wheel of all time.

Comment

I. DID. NOT. READ. THIS. THREAD.

Comment

Scary, id'n it?

Comment

Working...
                              X