No announcement yet.

Has anyone ever tried to drift a K car?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone ever tried to drift a K car?

Now THAT would make a great video

They drift them all the time here. I have a Suzuki Lepo I drift the fuk out of all the time. And my Staff has a Suzuki Wagon R R turbo and he gets crazy with it to.

Comment

Hmmmm? Maybe we're talking about different things. A K car is a Plymouth Reliant/Dodge Aries

Comment

K cars are different in japan..so a K car isnt necessarily a plymouth...baka gaijin...lol j/k...there are small boxy-like cars here like the suzuki that driftxtreem was talkin bout

Comment

Ahhhhh ok. I'll rephrase that then. Has anyone ever tried to drift a Reliant/Aries?

(they are FWD btw)

Comment

lol..of course i have...aka not...why u wanna know? do u have one?

Comment

lol no... I have a Sundance. ~98hp almost 3000 pound FWD car with a foot pedal emergency brake. (which doesn't work anyway) I don't think I'm going to be taking up drifting in that one :P

Comment

Here is my Dunk it is the only production Honda car with a factry turbo.
                SPECS
                Engine 660cc
                Tranz Auto 3spd
                D/T FF Ground Zero Air Suspension

Tunning Delica Turbo
                50 Shot NOS
                Head Port mached and cc
                Exaust Full Stainless 100mm Custom exaust manifold and down pipe
                Wheels 15" work

Performance 120whp
                top speed 120 mph
                1/4 mile N/A
                1/8 mile 12.3 et
                Attached Files

Comment

Now thats about the coolest thing since sliced bread. Love it. Send it to me.

Comment

youré wrong

Originally posted by driftxtreem
                    [B]Here is my Dunk it is the only production Honda car with a factry turbo.
                    Hi .

Honda has made 2 turbo modells as far as i know.....

The Jazz (City) which you have.

and the minature S2000 look-a-like which has an 990cc 3 cylinder 68 bhp motor

Comment

ummmmm that's interesting, but why did you put it in this thread? It's completely off-topic

Comment

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                        K cars are different in japan..so a K car isnt necessarily a plymouth...baka gaijin...lol j/k...there are small boxy-like cars here like the suzuki that driftxtreem was talkin bout
                        You can't call him a stupid foreigner,I doubt he is in Japan to begin with.

You said K cars,you didn't specify a region,so t is relavent.The airbrush job on the Honda is done well.very well.

Comment

Re: youré wrong

Originally posted by KristianAE86
                          Hi .

Honda has made 2 turbo modells as far as i know.....

The Jazz (City) which you have.

and the minature S2000 look-a-like which has an 990cc 3 cylinder 68 bhp motor

I sorry your right They made the Beet same cc engine and hp factrory. The city and the Jazz are bigger cars here this is a K car and is called the Honda Life Dunk. Duck meening it was the one with the turbo option.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                            You can't call him a stupid foreigner,I doubt he is in Japan to begin with.

You said K cars,you didn't specify a region,so t is relavent.The airbrush job on the Honda is done well.very well.
                            You like that Feint. I did the air brush after 911.

Comment

Now if I was going to import something to America, that would be it. How much do they run over there Extreme?

Comment

Working...
                              X