X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JGTC & D1GP are Combining!

Text from D1 Productions,

"D1 and JGTCUSA are combining to bring you, the spectator the most exciting event possible. Come experience what the true art of japanese motorsports is truly about."

I dont mean to be rude but do you have proof! IF THEY COMBINE IT WOULD BE THE BEST. I think it could be compared to F1! AWESOME.

Comment

Is it about the JGTC Allstar round that is takes place omewhere in California, December 14th?

Comment

oh man if they combine, it'll be the best thing ever to happen in japanese motorsports. it'll be better than the japanese themselves

Comment

I want to see JGTC but I don't want to see wasted time drifting around the tracks.

I just want to see real racing for once.

Comment

Originally posted by NismoSigma
            I dont mean to be rude but do you have proof! IF THEY COMBINE IT WOULD BE THE BEST. I think it could be compared to F1! AWESOME.

uummm just fyi... this guy is the first guy to know stuff when it comes to the world of drifting... he has all his top sources... trust him, you must!

too bad IM HALF THE WORLD AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AHHHHHHHHHH JSUT WANNA SCREAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*breathes deep* sry....

Comment

Hey Im not questioning his information, I just want more! Good idea that they are though cause there is a ton of money in that.

Comment

Update; Text from D1 Production

D1 and JGTC Join Powers
                D1 and JGTC have combined their efforts for one special event on the 19th of Dec to bring you the most powerful exhibition of racing possible. Located now in Fontana at the California Speedway the US vs. Japan Drift Battle will take place on schedule, there will be more seating available and a lot more access to the best of what the Japanese motor sport world has to offer. We?ll see you there for this insane unprecedented drift battle!

Comment

CRAPS, too bad I live in New Jersey, well I jus got HIN to look to this year!

Comment

This topic will continue on a new thread.

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...&threadid=9199

Comment

Working...
                    X