Southeast Drift Association.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southeast Drift Association.

Based in and around Atlanta, SEDA is a member driven entity that will be holding events in the southeast. Our website is www.southeastdrift.com. We are accepting memberships that start at $35 a year for the first 100 members. These will be the Charter members. As a charter member you will receive a T-shirt and a sticker with Charter member 2005 on it with the SEDA logo. After the first 100 members, the fee is $50 a year. Those will also receive a T-shirt and sticker but without the Charter member logo. The plan is to put on 12 events a year starting off. Our first meet will be on Nov 13th and 14th at The Dragon, hwy 129 outside of Knoxville Tenn. For those that do not know the Dragon, go here. www.tailofthedragon.com. This meet will be a 2 day meet with food in the evening, camping and runs up and down the Dragon.

We are presently looking into SCCA membership and are looking at a spot in Alabama for another event. Memberships can be gotten on the website through Paypal if you like. Check it out and lets get some stuff going in the southeast.

I will be joining asap, when will there be a Ga based meet?

Comment

Most of the meets will be GA based. The reason we did the first Bar-b-cue at the Dragon is that it is about 3.5 hours from Atlanta and for you guys the drive up there is spectacular. Most everyone that is in the association lives in Atlanta or like me, has moved from there.

Comment

sounds good, ill be back...

Comment

*bump* for this weekends meet

Comment

paid my dues, I'll be there sunday with my crew

Comment

that's awesome. congrats and welcome. We'll see you this weekend.

Comment

I'm from Birmingham and have been looking for something like this. There are alot of places around town that we could try and set up a meet here but Atlanta is an easy drive. I am going to look on the website and join up but the next couple of months are going to be tough on me. My wife and I are expecting a baby in mid December so I may not be able to make it to the first couple of meets until things start to calm down but this is great we need something in the southeast. Contact me when you want to look for a place in Alabama I will make some calls and come up with some ideas.

Comment

That would be great. thank you. When you are on our site, PM "ChadMK4". He's is some discussions with venues in Alabama and could probably use your help. Also, if you know of a location that is ideal for such an event, take pics of it; lots of pics. And email them to "ChadMK4". The more locations we can look at the better.

We would love to have you at meet this weekend, but I completely understand the baby situation. Mainly b/c I'm in the exact same position My girlfriend is due Dec. 4th with a little girl. So I wish you the best of luck and feel free to jump on our furum and post some pics.

Comment

what time are you guys gonna set up on sunday? we will be there about noon.

Comment

I'm not sure to be honest with you. To my knowledge, we will get there Saturday afternoon (around 3pm), do the driving, spend the night at the bottom of The Dragon, and do it all over again on Sunday. So, basically we'll be there when ever ya'll get there. Just keep your eye out for the SEDA logos and this Poster:

In the mean time, I'll try to find out some more details and let you know.

Comment

are you setting up at the tree, or the lake at the top?

Comment

Dragon Meet Wrap Up

Click here for the Official SEDAmedia Pics

Comment

Working...
                          X