ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

has anyone ever rented a parking lot to drift/autocross on?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by .Al
    ARE... YOU... *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING... SERIOUS...

:rofl:
    yeah, i am... why is that unheard of??? hey do that all over in NY... Yonkers/Bronx scene does just what i said every thursday night... they start off @ Nathans Parking lot and when that gets broken up they (like 50-100 cars lol) move to either best buy or wal-mart parking lot located in the next town over which is actually only 5 minutes away but in a completely different police district. and i know it happens all the time in CT and in other places like Eastchester and Rye brook too. if organized right sh!t usually goes without a hitch.

Comment

im already discouraged, but still its good to know whats actually involved in setting somehting up

waht is the worst or typical tickets cops can give out if you get caught sliding around on empty parking lots or large industrial areas if you are doing it alone?

Comment

Originally posted by lagcisco
        im already discouraged, but still its good to know whats actually involved in setting somehting up

waht is the worst or typical tickets cops can give out if you get caught sliding around on empty parking lots or large industrial areas if you are doing it alone?
        Jail... It happens all the time down here. If you're lucky the cop lets you off the hook or gives you a ticket. If he's an A$$ off to the bird cage.

It's gonna depend on your local police but don't be surprised if you do go to jail. It could happen. It does down here in Houston.

I'm amazed you can get away with it in a large city. Specially if you have a good number of cars.

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-CeL
          find like 3 or 4 parking lots that fit your needs that are within 5-10 minutes of eachother and use one, then if and when the cops come and break it up.... have everyone drive to the next parking lot (it helps if they are in bordering towns or states if you have the luxury of livin near a state border) and keep repeating this cycle, moving from lot to lot.... it usually takes the cops about an hour or more to break up anything well-organized, also learn when the cops do their shift changes... when they are on shift change you wont get busted up cuz there are no cops out and the ones that are out are on their way back to the precinct/barracks/station and want to go home to a nice cold beer and sex from their wifeys... they wont bother u.... and typically a shift change takes about an hour or more...

hope this helps.... its what the local street scene around where i live runs... sometimes it runs without a hitch and sometimes you get the permanent boot for the night from the cops... if you have enough people and the people arent acting like assholes, the cops wont arrest anyone. unless you are drifting while the cops are pulling up or in front of them you shouldn't get a ticket..... just be courteous and suck some balls.... it also helps ot have spotters with walkie talkies (nextels) down the road from where u are to alert everyone when the Pigs are coming, or if one is about to drive by....

Leave it to damn New Yorkers to organize crime to this degree.lol

Comment

slide you ride, goto jail.. sh!t..

Comment

Working...
            X