punk kids

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• punk kids

damn stupid retards cant seem to keep them selves from wrecking all the primo spots, this one day i was messing around in the local parking lot and these kids come up that are in the school news paper and news show to do a story on our spot, and what do you know 2 weeks after it aired i got a little call from the police saying they wanted to talk to me about the video, and what do you know i end up getting a ticket for some bull story about how i threatend these kids. so any way they also went over the tape and said that i will be getting a wreckless endagerment ticked because i got to close to the camra man. bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* cops bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* kids!!!! bull *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*!!!!

p.s. do you think i can fight the tickets since the cops didnt actually catch me doing it, i hope it will be dismissed.

Man it s u c k s to be you your havin a terible time. You need a vacation.

Comment

Video evidence sucks my man. Might have to take the hit on that one. But next time some kids come up from the school newspaper, throw rocks at them until they go away.

Comment

lol thanks by the way with all this crap going on my parents sold my car, oh well still have my friends cars.

Comment

they sold your car!what car did u have? thats terraible.........good luck with the ticket tho

Comment

are YOU retarded? you let them tape you? now that it turns sour on you, you hate on them? get your head checked buddy, I not so sure who's more of a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. Video evidence.... video evidence... think about that one.....(in court), cop plays video, "Is that you driving in that car?" "Is that your car?" "What do you think you were doing in a public parking lot?" ....I don't know how you're going to fight that.

Yes, let's all gripe about the media messing up drifting, then go and perform idiotic acts such as this, and let it get taped, and hand it over to the police.

Yeah, this is the best way to keep drifting out of the authorative eye.

Comment

we left almost right after they showed the only got like 45 seconds or a minute of tape then we skirted out, but thats enough time to get our plate # and get me in trouble. and i had a 1995 240 or something i want to get that out of my mind some old guy bought it. damn i loved that car. oh well i guess now i have money that i get to spend on things other than my car.

nightwalker do you practice on the streets? or in empty parking lots? mmm? its a lot smarter in a parking lot jerk off. plus i heard that if they dont catch you themselves and its less than a felony they cat get you? dont know if thats true but what ever. and another thing the kid was taping me illegaly because i signed this thing for the paper and the show that i cant be in or on it, so they have to take it to court plus i might gat fired from my job because its a major trafic offence or some crap, whatever.

Comment

your @$$ is still grass in court with that tape. Sorry to break it too you that way. Next time, someone you don't know rolls up to your "local" spot, maybe you should take off immediately. If its a "local" spot, I don't see how it's been messed up. Were you showing off in the school parking lot like a 'tard?

Comment

no the lot is way off away from everything and is known by all who love cars, and was very much keped a secret (until now) so every once in a while another person comes with the intentions to practice, we all know the rules and wait our turn to keep from getting in accidents, so if we see someone coming we usually stop and see if its one of those bad blinky cars that give out those things that say you owe them money, or if its one of your friends, and no it wast a school parking lot, one of my "friends" was cought doing that in the winter, in a stolen car, with out a licence, and with pot on him, not thats a real moron he tried to run but slid into a pole, very funny story, and the tape is funnier.

Comment

Man it sounds like there's a bunch of people taping everything in your neck of the woods. Now that's a place to get beat by the cops. Hell the whole town have it taped. What, do they MAKE the camcorders there? Sounds like very bum and his brother has a camcorder there.

They taped you, taped the dope on dope that slid into the pole. Sheet man, they maybe taping me writing in this forum through your bedroom window.
                    Here's to them

Driting.com does not support the use of Marijuana while performing highly complex slides, know as Drifts, in a school parking lot, public roads, public parking lots, your toilet or in the republic of knuckleheadland. Drifting.com does also not condone the use of Camcorders during these events or alledged events as no-one at Drifting.com engages in this sort of ludicrous behavior.

Print that in the school newspaper.

Best advice to you, stay away from kids with camcorders and freako weirdos that smoke pot while running from the law in a stolen car through a school parking lot and same said weirdos that like to swerve into the path of a large brown pole when they have no license.
                    Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 12-14-2003, 01:56 AM.

Comment

man thats sad.

Comment

of course after his craptastic stunt he was jailed and took his licence privilage away until he is 18. so no i dont condone such behavior, nor do i think that in any way shape or form that i need to watch out for videotapers at our spot. i think that everyone that tapes their sessions is fine but if you wanna put it on the news or in the paper then go to hell.

Comment

Took your car away!!! Thats a little harsh. I think the ticket and stress is enough punishment.... just my $.02

Comment

Just as i assumed...

When i read your "shocking news" thread your ignorance reminded me of the "drift the jeep" thread which also is yours... no doubt... let me geuss what car you were "drifting" when your school news paper came to flim...a jeep??

You come on here and act all high and mighty...wait a second no you dont... you act just like the little joy rider you are.. you know very little about tech stuff, you contribute very little to the drifting world except unwanted popularity and most of all you clog drifting.com's bandwith with your stupid questions and posts.

Many of us here have told you to clean up your act and become more serious about this sport... but realized your like most other kids our age... just in it for a littlewhile.. i bet you cant wait till the Fast & Furious3 speical editon where vin desil is his tricked out jeep grand cherokee races takumi on akina in a duct tape death match, in the snow at night... right??? sorry that last bit was just a joke...

you complain about punk kids.... yet you yourself are the feared "punk kid"... and your little buddy...

Comment

Sorry to hear the bad news...video evidence deadly in court...u should have took off right away

Comment

Working...
                              X