Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dude can i buy that s14!!!

Comment

oh man nice kouki...the white zenki in the background reminds me of my s14 q's...some of those pics loook like japland man

Comment

that porsche in that pic is dope... probably just finished smokin the s14 everyone is jerkin off to... yeah, i think thats when the pic was taken....

all sarcastic remarks in reply to this will be disregarded...

fock urselves.

Comment

Originally posted by ReD-CeL
          that porsche in that pic is dope... probably just finished smokin the s14 everyone is jerkin off to... yeah, i think thats when the pic was taken....

all sarcastic remarks in reply to this will be disregarded...

fock urselves.
          umm i think if anyone can jerk off to a picture of a car in general, you need to get laid, i just said the car was nice so what, grow up bro

Comment

the white zenki is mine. built and inspired from a 3 week trip from japan with the guys from apex and motorex and 360.

here's some dirty fotos..

a lil video

oh, and i believe my friend with the porsche has 118hp and he can drift that thing pretty good.

Originally posted by BlueDragon871
            umm i think if anyone can jerk off to a picture of a car in general, you need to get laid, i just said the car was nice so what, grow up bro

Comment

mark i have to give you props, very nicely built s14 i like the graphics too. you seem to be a pretty good drifter, nice line, decent angles, cant really tell your entry speeds but they seem to be up thier. very good very good keep driftin that b!tch
              Last edited by Wayne; 11-01-2004, 07:12 PM.

Comment

oh ya mark, if i read correctly do you have a ka24-t ? if so i assume youve go the greddy setup and if so what do you think about it ? can you post up some feed back and your opinion/pros&cons of the setup or if you dont want to do that can you just pm me, i am very intrested in this kit so ya hit me up or put up some details please thanks alot

Wayne

Comment

You lucky left coast bastards! We'd kill for stuff like that here in Chicagoland. I don't like the idea of street drifting. The odds of messing up things is to great, plus the whole dealing with the Fuzz thing. I know NASA has people in the Texas area. Are there any plans to expand? Or know of any other organization that has a similar opperation near here?

Comment

Actually, contact Touge Factory in chicago. I believe they have some events they throw every now and then.

BlueDragon thanks for the compliment. I wish I was better. I'm not trying to go pro or anything, i just wanna be good. As far as the KAT, i'm having a great time with it. it was pretty easy to install (minus the oil return which was a biatch to take off cause you have to raise the engine, loosen bolts, and try and slip it through but that's another story). As far as drifting, I think it's night and day. I'm really glad I learned how to drift with the KA rather than just going SR or Turbo right away, you learn how to drift without having the adequate power and you try very hard. Pushing the car to the limits, getting crazy angle. And although I did start drifting with my s2000 2 years ago, when i got the S13 (which i sold) and then moved to an S14, I had to learn all over again because of the lack of power. overall, the KA-T is great but if you can put off buying a turbo til you semi mastered your skills, i think that's the best way to go.

Originally posted by Appleseed
                    You lucky left coast bastards! We'd kill for stuff like that here in Chicagoland. I don't like the idea of street drifting. The odds of messing up things is to great, plus the whole dealing with the Fuzz thing. I know NASA has people in the Texas area. Are there any plans to expand? Or know of any other organization that has a similar opperation near here?
                    Last edited by SpoonFork; 11-01-2004, 07:47 PM.

Comment

uh huh, well me personally ive got basically a year and ahalf expereince drifting with a 3rd gen rx7, i was just wondering about the greddy kit, etc etc sounds good might look into it when teh tiem comes for my new project, peace out man

Comment

i was there! LOl

yea some sick cars, i felt pretty damn out of place, i tryd it though with my competly stock open diff'd gts oh well it was mad fun, but there are some good roads in the bay great for drifting, if you arnt worried about hitting stuff, or know u wont, it all depends

Comment

Originally posted by SpoonFork
                          the white zenki is mine. built and inspired from a 3 week trip from japan with the guys from apex and motorex and 360.
                          oh man so thats why it looked so japan like..ive never seen a car designed like yours outside of japan, mark. best s14 zenki in the states ive seen so far..

good job man

Comment

thanks yo.. i've gone to jp around 8 times but that trip was different, we travelled 1900 miles in some nissan utility van with a/c only in the front! haha.. we were sweating pigs. was pretty funny. got to know some of the guys and girl drifters from fukui to all the way to fukuoka. we'll be there once again in march.

Originally posted by markeese180sx
                            oh man so thats why it looked so japan like..ive never seen a car designed like yours outside of japan, mark. best s14 zenki in the states ive seen so far..

good job man

Comment

where do you sign up for those events?... at infineon

Comment

gotta checkout nasaproracing.com but no more events til next year... per Jerry Kunzman

Comment

Working...
                                X