Drifting Volvos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by VRDjr
    ^ Notice you said, "newer". That does not include the busted '95 wagon. Nothing will help her (The Black Pearl) and the stuff you mentioned will only get the rice boys *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* up, that's not something I'm very interested in.
    "Newer" to me is anything post 1990.

-Lowering the ride height will make your car handle better if done correctly.
    -Adding an Aero kit made of fiberglass or carbon fibre (not one of those crappy urethane things) will give your lift-ladden wagon some much needed downforce.
    -A nice stereo is always a plus - I mean a discrete 12" sub and practical amp with some good full rages, not a rediculous eight-speaker behemoth of a box taking up the whole bed...
    -Good quality tint is more of a security device and climate control as anything; having clear windows pretty much advertises what you have in the car to theives and keeps your wagon a few steps down from greenhouse status.

But, whatever you want to do is up to you... Just thought I'd contribute some suggestions to a fellow wagoner.

-MR

Comment

What ever works guys.

Keep Drifting

Comment

Working...
      X