No announcement yet.

NFS Commerical.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Having tried the game, the drift mode is quite fun, i liked it alot, though i agree with the fact that the cars look like Sh**. I leave mine with the stock look, just new paint.

Comment

The drift mode is really cool

I was playing it the other day.

Comment

so you think it is worth the 7 dollars or whatever to rent the game?

Comment

Originally posted by lv2drft
          so you think it is worth the 7 dollars or whatever to rent the game?
          Renting it yeah, I would never buy the game. Someone burned me a copy and I've been playing it because I enjoy circuit mode online. I use the logitech Gran Turismo wheel that came out a couple years ago, it's fun with force feedback but the drifitng mode is TERRIBLE. It doesnt even feel like drifting, no countersteer whatsoever. All they do is change the physics so that it feels like you're hydroplaning all throughout the course, it's worse than Auto Modellista. Stick to Gran Turismo if you want it to feel realistic.

Comment

BTW I'm talking about the PC version.

Comment

Best game is Tokyo Xtreme Racer 3. Beats all other games out there.

Comment

Originally posted by soultron
                "and personally i like some ska. the specials especially, they are the origionators of ska as we know it. good stuff"

The specials?
                they were the originators of ska?
                you might as well say the drift king invented racing.
                Ska is real old man. like from olden times. like cave man days.
                actually not really, but the specials were in the early eighties.
                good though, definetly good. Early ska is from jamaica.
                You might like some of that too.

So?
                lol, the specials were a jamaican ska band. they even have a song titled "jamaican ska". And i wasn't saying they were the origionators of Ska, just they are a huge huge influence to the ska bands of today, such as RBF and LTJ. I like older ska too, i listen to alot of that, but its in a different vein than the ska of today, ya know? and as for the second part, i dont know what you are saying "so" too, i was agreeing with you...

Comment

...no no I know you agreed with me...
                  the so was for the emo guy.

Comment

the game looks like rice heaven but thats what people want. they see the fast and the furious and want to rice up their craptacular civic CRX or hatch. i dunno if the games good and i loved auto modellista not real but fun. and GT is still the best driving game ever. I HOPE THE PS2 EMULATOR DCOMES OUT FOR XBOX BY THEN! and yes there is one in the works. u need a modded xbox, oh and im not a fanboy i luv ps2 too and GC

Comment

I just got Tokyo Extreme Racer 3 last nigh. The game seems pretty hot from what I've played but I don't like the skinny highways.

As for NFSU the drift competition is fun and the RX-7 is probably the easiest to slide w/. The drag racings not bad but it all gets old fast.

After all this I wanna go play NFSU....but I forgot I traded it in and got TXR3...Damnit....

Comment

whats new in txr3? oh yeah dude the bouncing souls rock my world...how i spent my summer vacation is the only cd i have from them though..oh and do u like millencolin, j-blood?

Comment

Working...
                        X