No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I bet they'd look better mounted in some falkens and lugged to FD rather than sitting on the concrete.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian
      those look horrible.
      Totally...

Comment

• Originally posted by OH240SE
        So how IS that FD comming along anyway?

Ever considered these rims???

Mazda Speeds
        Bolts Pattern: 5x114.3 Size: 17
        Width: (F) 8J (R) 9J Offset: (F) 38mm (R) 38mm

The FD is comign along pretty good, the parts are really starting to pile up, and its getting the cage done right now, then it goes to paint and body, it will be back around the end of Feb, and it should be ready to bolt together.....

those wheels are insane, Enkei is gonna be hooking up the FD!, those are too small anyways!!, and the offset is too high for the widebody Msports kit, but if i lived in the future, and had to shoot missiles from the FD, i would totally get them!!!
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• whats the suspension gonna look like on your FD? Have you decided what engine your goning to use? cant wait to see it. oh yeah. what kind of biking do you do?
          thanks

Comment

• Tony, if you get the RP03 for your FD, I'm going to punch you in the eye.
            And then take a couple of them.

Comment

• So tony, I hear you are making a video for drift alliance that is going to be sick... kinda like a skate video with cars... tell us about that,

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                The FD is comign along pretty good, the parts are really starting to pile up, and its getting the cage done right now, then it goes to paint and body, it will be back around the end of Feb, and it should be ready to bolt together.....

those wheels are insane, Enkei is gonna be hooking up the FD!, those are too small anyways!!, and the offset is too high for the widebody Msports kit, but if i lived in the future, and had to shoot missiles from the FD, i would totally get them!!!
                *GRINS* Dogfight Driftin

Comment

• Tony, how did you get so good at wiring cars?

Comment

• congrats on the D1 lisence tony, kick some *Censored**Censored**Censored* in that FD

Comment

• Tony, Yea, I forgot to say Congratulations on the D1 license... Do you get a photo ID with D1GP on it?

Comment

• Hey Tony! I would like to know how you were able to put that FD bumper onto the FC? I want to put a FD bumper on my FC, because most of the FC bumpers I see are either really damn expensive or look like poopy.

Oh, I have a quote for "The Quote Game"...

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times!?"

Comment

• Originally posted by crimson
                          Hey Tony! I would like to know how you were able to put that FD bumper onto the FC? I want to put a FD bumper on my FC, because most of the FC bumpers I see are either really damn expensive or look like poopy.

Oh, I have a quote for "The Quote Game"...

"It was the best of times, it was the blurst of times!?"
                          umm back in the day they were selling a modified version of the gtc kit that was designed just for the fc. you could try and find one but it would be a tad difficult

Comment

• Originally posted by Wayne
                            umm back in the day they were selling a modified version of the gtc kit that was designed just for the fc. you could try and find one but it would be a tad difficult
                            Maybe... I was more thinking of getting some cheap eBay bumper and just making fit onto my car. I love eBay!

Comment

• Hey, it's been awhile, but we've been pretty busy with getting ready for D1, and our trip to Drift in Costa Rica (video and write-up soon), But here goes....

Driftex:The suspension on the FD is gonna be the new Tein Super Drift Spec (14k/14k), it uses the Flex Teflon Coated casings, and is damped for drift, they are awesome, a ton of US guys used them last year, and now they are available to the public.
                              The motor on the FD is gonna be the 13BREW, Mazda USA has come on board to help supply motor parts, And Haltech is supplying their E6X computer, Rotary Power will be building and tuning the car to make a million HP. (actual specs soon)
                              As far as biking goes, I ride a little BMX, got into it when i was living in Philly, mostly ride street, and a little bit of park, i'm looking into getting a streetbike also, maybe a CBR600

DaveEdge: Yes, For the last 4 years or so, we've wanted to make a drift video that would transcend the automotive market, and help introduce drifting to america, in a way that we thought would be cool, like a skate video... i can't say too much more right now

DriftEx: Wiring cars, and really wiring anything, is something i've always kinda had a knack for, it's not really as difficult as most people think, as long as you are able to organize a project and take it one step at a time....

IwantanFC, and Craftsman, Thanks alot, Being a D1 driver has always been a goal of mine, from the beginning, and i was pretty excited at the last event. No, we don't actually get a card or anything that says we have a license, but we do have them, and it does allow me to go and compete in Japan, which we are gonna try to do this year..... What most people don't know is that Chris F, Me, Ben Swchartz, and Hubert Young were all tied with 96.5 in the saturday qualifier, which means we were all tied for the 21st spot, and they cut it off at 20 drivers, so it was kinda frustrating, because it would have been 4 more americans in the mix... All in all the event was fun, and rhys did awesome.............
                              -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                              www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• thanks tony,and congratulations on getting into d1. i ride street also. cant wait to see the FD.

Comment

Working...
                                X