Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by eyecandy
    Must you even ask "Post Danzig"???? I saw them Post Danzig and MY GOD did they Michael Garves suckass!!!!

My fav is either Hybrid Moments or Angel*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.
    Die Die MY Darling was by FAR the best track

Comment

• I dont know why by I rather enjoy Led Zeppelin over everything. There are alot of people that say "oh yea this band and that band are good" but they dont understand how well their music is made. Also Hendrix, his music is so soothing and good. Well just thought someone would care if I type this.

Comment

• Originally posted by NismoSigma
        Haha! Motorhead is awesome, but have you ever seen Aqua Teen Hunger Force, you Drift Alliance guys seem like you would love that show, theres an episode were they actually got Danzig for it, haha he bought a house for 1million cause it spewed Elf blood from the walls.

PS- Motley Crue is back, with a vengance!
        ATHF??? hello, and welcome to me being the same east coast kid as you prolly are, athf rules, tons, also, BMX, yeungling, girls from NJ, and getting thrown out of everywhere
        -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• AHA! Watch that danzig episode, greatest thing ever! I did dirt biking during the summer, we got some decent trails around here. I almost killed myself doing some jump, but thats the way it goes!

PS- NewJersey! YOU KNOW!

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
            girls from NJ
            definitely gotta show some love for the jersey girls tony

yo shoot me a PM with when you wanna talk about the car (yeah you know who this is)

Late,
            Daniel

Comment

• Important Question

HELLACOPTERS OR HALOS?

you must consider their past and present work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl Johnson
                HELLACOPTERS OR HALOS?

Ohhhh snap!!!

Comment

• Tony,
                  could you give me any pointers on my FD build up. I have what I have currently done to it in the tech section:
                  Here
                  and if you care to see any pics:
                  Here

any pointers would be helpful (btw, just started piecing together the water injection kit)

Comment

• Originally posted by Carl Johnson
                    HELLACOPTERS OR HALOS?

Ouch, you know how to cut to the core of me pete, geez, the halos are sooo good, and hold a special place in my heart, singing thru the side of your mouth, and cutting yourself on stage is very, very good, but i'd have to say that overall the hellacopters are a more solid band, and have soo much good material, they are both kick *Censored**Censored**Censored* bands, i would say that i like the halos more, but accept that the copters are a better band....

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by su_maverick
                      Tony,
                      could you give me any pointers on my FD build up. I have what I have currently done to it in the tech section:
                      Here
                      and if you care to see any pics:
                      Here

any pointers would be helpful (btw, just started piecing together the water injection kit)
                      Hey, i posted in your thread, your car is pretty awesome already, i'll have to check it out in MD, at showoff, also DA is currently planning a drift clinic on the east coast sometime in the summer....

www.driftalliance.com
                      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• hey tony......my car will be here in about 3-4 weeks tops

can't wait to have you guys school me at the clinic

Late,
                        Daniel

Comment

• Tony, are you going to be at the showoff in DC? I will have the car there...
                          Grassy-*Censored**Censored**Censored*
                          Neal

Comment

• yo tony

i love you

Comment

• Originally posted by realSILVIA
                              hey tony......my car will be here in about 3-4 weeks tops

can't wait to have you guys school me at the clinic

Late,
                              Daniel
                              Sounds good, Just so everyone knows, Drift Alliance will be teaching a clinic at Englishtown Raceway, on August 12th, it's a Clubloose event, and it will be amazing, and we will have our demo cars there too!!!, 30 spots, so go check it out, i'm sure there will be an official announcement soon....check this out to sign up
                              http://www.clubloose.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=221
                              www.chrisforsberg.com
                              www.driftalliance.com
                              www.nosdrift.com
                              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by su_maverick
                                Tony, are you going to be at the showoff in DC? I will have the car there...
                                Grassy-*Censored**Censored**Censored*
                                Neal
                                Yes, i'll have the FD in DC for the showoff in july!!, it will be awesome, find me, and ask for a ride!!!!! (seriously)
                                oh yeah, also, that last post was me too, forsberg left his name on,
                                and I love you too SLIDE, thanks buddy

www.driftalliance.com
                                www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

Working...
                                X