No announcement yet.

Ask TONY ANGELO from Drift Alliance!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So Pete's question got me thinking...Misfits or Motley Crue. We'll compare the best of the best, so Danzig era Misfits vs 82-89 Crue. So who will it be?

Comment

• black halos > hellacopters.

start the violence!

Comment

• tony.......do you think you'll be able to get over to the car show at any time during the drift show off event??? my 33 will be there flaunting its hotness

Comment

• Tony, when are you coming home d@mn it? D-Town is boring without you breaking things and throwing people through walls. Oh yeah, i havent talked to you in a while but your car looks insane, it came out amazing.

Comment

• Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC hehe j/k. Yea, DA should have a promotion or something in PA, that way you can get more people on the east coast into the sport while show everyone how bad@*Censored**Censored**Censored* you guys are.

p.s.-You look like a horse jockey...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. PoopMouth
              Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC hehe j/k. Yea, DA should have a promotion or something in PA, that way you can get more people on the east coast into the sport while show everyone how bad@*Censored**Censored**Censored* you guys are.

Of course we are gonna have a promo/premiere/party in PA. It is the land within all that is awesome and gnarly. There is a bigger scene on the east coast than you would ever know.

He looks like one that would beat up all the other horse jockeys...
              www.chrisforsberg.com
              www.driftalliance.com
              www.nosdrift.com
              www.hankooktireusa.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Topics II
                Of course we are gonna have a promo/premiere/party in PA. It is the land within all that is awesome and gnarly. There is a bigger scene on the east coast than you would ever know.

yo so when is this party??? i'll get the whole IFX crew to come out

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr.Death

Alright SWEEEET! Yea, I would agree that he does look like he would kill any other horse jockey.

If you need a track...theres one pretty close to me,but not to anybody else(near NY,still PA tho) I'm sure you already have a track, but here you go.

Lake Erie Speedway

Address: 10700 Delmas Drive
                  North East, PA 16428

Office Hours:
                  Monday through Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m

Track Length: 3/8 mile, with a figure 8 inside.

Track Surface: Asphalt (Russell Standard)

Racing Surface Width: Overall Width: 60 feet wide with 12 foot apron
                  Turns 1 & 2: 60 feet wide with 12 foot apron
                  Turns 3 & 4: 60 feet wide with 12 foot apron

Banking: Turns: Compound Banking from 6-8-10-12 degrees
                  Straights: 6 degrees

Comment

• Originally posted by Adam Barker
                    So Pete's question got me thinking...Misfits or Motley Crue. We'll compare the best of the best, so Danzig era Misfits vs 82-89 Crue. So who will it be?

Jeez, thats hard, The crue showed everyone how to live fast as hell, and rule california, but the misfits used to wear eye makeup also, and fight everyone,...........i'd have to say the misfits, since they are from jersey,and were super influential in a ton of music, tho i do love me some Crue
                    -Don't forget the struggle. Don't forget the streets-

www.driftalliance.com
                    www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by IwantanFC
                      Tony, when are you coming home d@mn it? D-Town is boring without you breaking things and throwing people through walls. Oh yeah, i havent talked to you in a while but your car looks insane, it came out amazing.

Thanks dude, i'm gonna try to take a few days off after MD drift showoff and hangout in PA for a bit....... chris too prolly, we've been all over the place the last few months, it would be good to get home, come to MD, and i'll give you a ride in my FD

www.driftalliance.com
                      www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by CrazyBadger
                        Backstreet Boys or N*SYNC hehe j/k. Yea, DA should have a promotion or something in PA, that way you can get more people on the east coast into the sport while show everyone how bad@*Censored**Censored**Censored* you guys are.

WE are having a clinic in august, and a demo the day after, in englishtown NJ, the full details will be released soon, like chris said, we came outta the huge scene from the east coast, and cant wait to go back (we will have a huge party of some kind while we are home), and

never heard i looked like a jockey before, and i don't know how good a 190lb jockey could do, could i get a bigger horsE???

www.driftalliance.com
                        www.clubloose.com

Listen to Motley Crue

Comment

• Originally posted by Drift Alliance
                          WE are having a clinic in august, and a demo the day after, in englishtown NJ, the full details will be released soon, like chris said, we came outta the huge scene from the east coast, and cant wait to go back (we will have a huge party of some kind while we are home), and

never heard i looked like a jockey before, and i don't know how good a 190lb jockey could do, could i get a bigger horsE???

Nice Nice, just put on the outfit and you'll know.

Comment

• Originally posted by realSILVIA
                            tony.......do you think you'll be able to get over to the car show at any time during the drift show off event??? my 33 will be there flaunting its hotness
                            no answer for me??

Comment

• Tony, WTF happened at the afterparty?

I'm walking out and the next thing I know, all hell breaks loose!

Comment

• hey, which do you enjoy driving the most...

The TII or the FD?

Oh yeah...someone pick me up before the party starts
                                we'll party like Rick James without the coke

Comment

Working...
                                X